- ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n, chaeyoung and dahyun attempt to bake cookies, but it goes terribly wrong

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | none

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice, but mostly chae and dahyun

══════════════════════

Seven of the TWICE members have left the dorm for who knows what, leaving Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Y/N alone.

The three had speculated about surprising their members, but none of them had any ideas how.

"What about.... drawing them a picture?" Dahyun suggested, which made Chaeyoung perk up.

"We've done that before, remember? It didn't end well." Y/N said, which made the three think back to one of their 'surprises gone wrong'.

"And I'm done. Doesn't it look good?" Y/N asked, stepping back from the canvas to admire her 'artwork'.

On the canvas were ten stick figures, drawn with thick black paint (that obviously wasn't meant to paint on canvases with). The figures honestly looked like they were drawn by a five year old.

In the top right corner of the canvas was a yellow sun with a smiley face and behind the figures was a house with two windows and a door.

"This is you." Y/N looked at Chaeyoung and pointed at the smallest figured, "That's Tzuyu." She pointed at a figure that was at least twice the size of the one that was supposed to be Chaeyoung, "And that's Dahyun." She pointed at a figure whose hair was the same color as the sun, "And that's me." A figure with Y/H/C colored hair, Y/E/C colored eyes and was about one head taller that Chaeyoung's figure.

"That's...terrible." Tzuyu admitted. Right, at their last surprise Tzuyu had joined them.

"Hey, don't insult my artwork. It's great, isn't it?" Y/N looked over to Chaeyoung, hoping for a positive reaction.

"It's really not, sorry." Chaeyoung said, shaking her head no.

"Well, that was your fault." Chaeyoung pointed out.

"You just don't know how to appreciate my artistic skills. Are you jealous?" Y/N squinted her eyes at the older girl.

"Trust me, I'm not." Chaeyoung said.

"Girls, stop. Let's not argue, let's just think of something that we could surprise the members with." Dahyun said, standing up from the couch.

"Ooh, what about baking something?" Y/N suggested.

"Like... cookies?" Chae asked.

"Why not. It's easy, we couldn't mess that up, could we?"

Oh, how they were wrong.

Not thirty minutes later, the three of them were covered in flour, standing in the kitchen, that was also covered in flour.

Three cracked eggs were laying on the floor, after Y/N wanted to show off her juggle skills (that obviously didn't exist) and ramen was now cooking in the pot, because Dahyun had given up with the idea of baking cookies.