• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ]

A week had passed. Y/N would finally see her members again. She was happy, of course, but she was even more happy to get away from her father.

She had put a ton of make up on her face and neck before she left for the airport.

She also had dressed herself in a hoodie and jeans. Everything to cover the bruises.

Y/N flew back to South Korea, sleeping almost the whole time. When she arrived at the airport, she firstly got through the crowd of fans that were waiting and after that her manager drove her to TWICE's dorm.

A few minutes before arrival, she checked herself in her phone camera to see if everything was covered up.

"See you, kid. I'm happy you're back, by the way." Her manager told her before her drove off, leaving Y/N with her luggage in front of the dorm.

Y/N walked to the door and knocked and not a second later, the door was opened and revealed the nine remaining members, all huddled up.

"Y/N/N!!"

Y/N didn't have time to even take a breath, before she was engulfed in the arms of the girls.

---

"So, how was your break?" Jeongyeon asked, as she and Y/N sat on the couch and watched a random movie that was playing on the TV.

"It was great." Y/N lied, smiling at the older woman.

Jeongyeon smiled at the seemingly happy girl, "That's good."

"What were you girls doing while I was gone?"

"Listening to Momo's whining because she wanted to go out with you for food." Jeongyeon shrugged, "Everyone was a bit sad that you weren't here, you know, but luckily you're back now."

"What about Dahyun? Did she prank anyone?" Y/N asked, now fully turning over to face Jeongyeon.

"Well, there was one time when she tried to prank one of us, but it ended up with Chaeyoung falling for it, even though she knew about it."

"I can't with these girls." Y/N sighed, as she put her head in her hands and chuckled.

"It's been really chaotic." Jeongyeon added, "Anyways, what about you? What were you doing those two weeks?"

Y/N smile faded a bit, which didn't go unnoticed by the older member.

"You know, just been catching up on sleep, writing a few lyrics." Y/N said, shrugging, "Nothing special."

Jeongyeon hummed, "Did you spend time with you dad?" Y/N flinched slightly at the mention of the man.

"He was out for work a lot, so not really." She lied, playing with her fingers.

"You seem a bit nervous, are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked, obviously concerned, while she eyed Y/N's hands.

"Yeah, no worries. I'm just a bit tired from the flight." Y/N said before she stood up from the couch, "It's getting a bit late, too, so I think I'm gonna lay down."

"Okay, sleep well." Jeongyeon said, as Y/N left.

---

Later at night, at around 2 AM, Y/N woke up gasping for air. She looked around frantically, hoping she wouldn't see her father in sight.

And she didn't.

She only saw Sana and Nayeon sleeping peacefully in their beds.

Y/N sighed and wiped a bit of sweat from her forehead before getting up. She quietly left the room and entered the bathroom.

Y/N turned the faucet on and splashed some water in her face before looking at herself in the mirror, only to be met with the reflection of her father standing right behind her.