- sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ғɪɴᴇ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n gets into a car accident

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | car accident

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓ [it's only a tiny bit tho]

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Jihyo, Nayeon, Mina, Sana, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu sat on a couch in a hospital room. Nayeon held Y/N's cold hand, stroking it softly, careful not to touch the IV.

Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Momo were in the bathroom. Jeongyeon cleaned the blood from her hands while Momo washed her face with cold water.

"This shouldn't have happened." Dahyun said, as she looked at Jeongyeon's blood covered hands.

"It shouldn't have." Momo muttered, wiping her wet face with a paper towel.

She handed Jeongyeon a paper towel, when the older woman was done washing her hands.

The oldest out of the three dried her hands off and threw the towel away before they all left the bathroom.

Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, Sana, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu all looked up when they heard the door open, only to look back at Y/N when they saw the rest of the members.

"Did the doctor say anything else?" Momo asked, sitting down next to Sana and Chaeyoung.

"No." Jihyo said emotionless, gently taking Y/N's other hand.

"God, I'm so mad at that guy." Sana mumbled, earning nods from the other members.

You might be a bit confused about this whole situation. Let me tell you what happened....

[Flashback - one hour ago]

Y/N sat in the van, playing games on her phone. Her members were sitting in a different van.

Since the van was a bit too small, one of the members had to drive back to the dorm in a different van and Y/N insisted that it should be her.

Jihyo disagreed, using the argument that it should be her, because she's the leader, but Y/N didn't give up, so she ended up driving in the other van.

Unfortunately, none of the girls had noticed that the manager, that was supposed to drive Y/N home, had a little bit to drink that evening.

Things took a quick turn. One minute, Y/N was on her phone, texting Momo how she was craving ramen and the next, she was laying in the van, unconscious, bleeding from her head.

The manager that drove that van had ran a red light and another car had crashed into them, flipping the van three times before it crashed against a tree.

The other TWICE members had watched the accident with horrified faces.

Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were the first one's that got out of their van, quickly followed by their manager and the rest of TWICE.