- ʜᴇ's ʙᴀᴄᴋ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | an unwanted guest shows up at a fan meeting...

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | j*sh, a gun, blood, hospital

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | [kinda?]

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Ever since the incident in 2019, the girls (Nayeon especially) have been more careful about their surroundings.

They tried not to think about him as much as possible, but sometimes there were times when they just couldn't help but think about him.

Fan meetings were always a bit chaotic. There were tons and tons of fans and the girls and security had to be cautious all the time. But they should also enjoy the time with their fans.

If some of the girls were too caught up in stuff, Y/N would always watch out.

See, Y/N was nicknamed 'TWICE's Protector', because she always helped her members out in any situation they were in. Whether it's a wardrobe malfunction, paparazzi that get uncomfortably close or the wrath of JYP; she was always there.

While fan meetings, she's also on lookout, but of course she still pays attention to the fan in front of her.

"I'm so excited." Sana squealed in a high pitch voice before she hugged Y/N tightly. The younger girl didn't mind, but didn't look exactly happy about it.

Y/N was often compared with Tzuyu. Both of them look rather cold and/or emotionless, nonetheless every ONCE knows that they loved TWICE more than anyone else.

"We're here, girls. Wait for the security outside." TWICE's manager said, turning around to look at the girls.

The girls left the van one by one. Y/N went out the last and closed the door.

She looked around and there was a long line of fans, waiting for her and the members.

The security arrived only a minute later, so the girls were able to walk into the building where the meeting was held.

They arrived safely and got ready for meeting the fans. On the table where they would sit for hours, were already laying 10 water bottles (one for each member) and ten mics.

"Anyone gotta go to the bathroom?" A staff guy asked, as the girls stood in line, ready to see the fans.

They all shook their heads no, so another staff guy gave them the go.

When the girls came out from backstage, there was immediately loud cheering.

The girls picked up their mics, before Jihyo counted down and they did their introduction.

"One in a Million! Hello, we are TWICE!"

An hour later and the girls were done with less than half of the fans. Tons of stuffed animals and headbands were laying on the table.

Y/N felt tired, but continued writing down her signature on albums.

The room/hall suddenly got very quiet, which made her look up.

She saw red, when she saw a certain someone standing in front of Nayeon.

"Missed me? Because I certainly did." He said.

Y/N didn't waste a second and got up, before coming up to face him.

"Hey, buddy. You better get out of here before I'll do sometime that you will regret." She threatened. Many didn't know, but Y/N grew up taking taekwondo and jujitsu classes.