1k Special

1k reads! Thank you! This will be about Tommy's past since I can't give you guys much or else it will spoil some of the story. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100 FOLLOWERS!

Tommy had a decent life. He had a loving family, but they worked a lot to keep their house and care for Tommy. This job was different though. They had to go overseas for this job. Tommy was sad to see them go, but he was happy that mommy and daddy were going to get a lot of money for it so they could work a little less.

"Okay Tommy! There is a month's worth of food in the kitchen. I will have my friends check on you when she arrives tomorrow!" Tommy's mom said.

"Okay!" Tommy's mother smiled and kissed her son's forehead.

"Love you my dear." 

"You ready Daisy?" Tommy's father said as he carried bags down the stairs.

"Yes Darren! Also, Tommy, in case of emergency remember these numbers: 6921."

"Okay love you mommy and daddy!"

"Love you! Bye!" They say in unison as they exited the house. Tommy then was left there. For a minute, two minutes, an hour, a... day, a week, weeks, they weren't coming back.

~

The ship shook as it started tilting.

"Captain what is going on!" Daisy says as the ship rocks to the right side.

"Something punched a hole in the ship! We are sinking!" Daisy gasped.

"Oh no! My kid! I won't get to see Tommy ever again!" Then the ship rattled more. Sinking more until she was submerged in water.

She tried to open her eyes but the saltwater stung them. She didn't know how much longer she would have then she heard whispering and then saw pink hair before she took her last breath.

~

Tommy hasn't eaten in 2 weeks. He was obviously hungry and his mom's friend didn't even come to visit once. He has been in this hell of an experience for 5 weeks. He was just hungry but he had no money-

Then it hit Tommy. The safe. There is money in the safe.

Tommy scurried to the safe and tried to open it. There was a code though and Tommy didn't know what it was. Until he remembered his mother's words. He entered in 6 then 9 then 2 then 1 and the safe busted open with stacks of coins that could help Tommy for at least 3 years. Tommy was relieved that he could finally eat and let me tell you when he bought food it was the best thing he has ever tasted.

It was going well until he hit 8 years old, three years after the accident. He thankfully kept the house, but his money was almost gone. What would he do! Then as he was worrying a lady ran away.

"I QUIT! FIND SOMEBODY ELSE TO DELIVER THINGS LIKE A SLAVE!" The guy ran after her and looked panicked then he spotted Tommy.

"Hey you! I will pay you 3 gold coins an hour for her job." Tommy looked surprised. This was a blessing sent from XD.

"Okay." Tommy said as he tried to keep his excitement.

Tommy realized quickly why this girl quit. People are asses. Tommy fell into depression because of how fucked up he felt. He wanted to die and he was certain he would do that soon since nobody gave a shit about him anymore. 

He went to the dock to look at the stars. This was the only thing that calmed him.

"Another stressful fucking workday. At this point I barely get paid enough for food." He says as his stomach growls. Tommy hated his life. He was agitated that he was still alive. He was agitated that he was the one who became an orphan instead of one of the bullies at the market. "Maybe I should just end it right here. Nobody would really care. I could finally be with my parents that way." Tommy said as tears pricked his eyes. 

He could just drown himself now and save the hassle. Tommy was so lost in his thoughts to the point where he almost missed the splashing. He scurried over to where the splashing was and saw nothing... until. He got a closer look and saw writing in the sand.

'Don't kill yourself. You are too important.' with a little smiley face on the end. 

Tommy was confused to say the least, but that changed his mind about killing himself. All he needed was reassurance that somebody cared.

Little did Tommy know that caring person was his soon to be family.

Word Count: 749