18. According to plan

Jack is a master alright...the master of screams.

Before they were on their way to their destination, jack appeared before them. He stretched himself to look taller, turned his hands into claws and his mouth revealed his sharp teeth. With a loud and long scream, the men shuddered in fear. Some of them were extremely terrified, that they wet themselves. Jack made sure that they won't get anywhere near the place. He hunted them towards the end of town, closing the main gate "Zero, watch them for me." His dog did as he asked, barking at the men.

Next was Sally's turn. The major got his hands on the sack Oogie wants to use. She turned this sack into an adorable bunny. A sight that would everyone laugh, instead to scaring them. Perfect!

The major had the hardest part to do. He got me to the room Oogie prepared himself for the event. We created a play, where I had to pretend to be a massive fan of Oogie Boogie. The major was sweating hard, fearing that we will be exposed. "Oogie, here is a huge fan for you." Oogie turned towards us, grinning at me. He greeted me, walking around me with interest "What is your name my doll?" I thought for a second "S...Sandy." "Sandy eh? What a lovely thing you are...please have a seat" he gave me his chair while he leaned against his table. I have to compliment Sally later on, for making me look like a different doll. Oogie didn't seem to recognize me, good for us. We talked about some things, which are mainly boring and not important for our plan. But it didn't last...he began to get closer "You know, once the event is over we can...get to know each other...a lot more." "I love to" I replied, trying not to be disgusted by his approach. Thankfully one of his kids appeared, announcing the beginning of the event.

The minute they both left the room, I placed Sally's new creation onto the table. As I was about to leave the room, my eyes spotted something in the corner. This gave me a wonderful Idea.

The town center was full of monsters. Everyone waited for it to begin.

Oogie appeared like the major said. He took the car, standing on top of it, while one of the kids drove it. Once in the center of Halloween Town, he jumped off, raising his arms. Through the crowd ran the other two kids through, firing firecrackers and screaming around. I had to control myself of screaming myself, as one cracker has gone lose at my feet. I could see Jack behind a wall, waving at me. I gave him a nod as approval. On the other side of the crowd was sally, giving me a thumb up.

Everything went according to plan!

The major stood near Oogie announcing the song for the crowd to sing along "This is Halloween, this is Halloween..."

Now, the real fun begins....