4. Who is this?

I was scared, of what that skeleton would do to me.

But also I had no idea where to hide either, getting into a building with a round shape. Unaware of where I was, I went into one room and hid under the bed. It was quiet for a while...until a voice could be heard.

"Sally!"

Suddenly I could see tiny feet, coming into the room, sitting onto the bed.

"Where were you Sally?!" said a guy, who seem to be in a wheelchair.

"Nowhere"

"Don't lie to me, you were out again!"

The woman on the bed sighted, "Yes, I wanted to see the event, but somehow...it was different than usual."

"Different?" the man asked, as curiosity got the best of him.

"Yes, you see there was this witch and she had to help Jack perform tonight, but somehow...she messed it up."

The man was shocked to hear it, as his voice made it clear, "An event didn't go according to plan?! I see, well that doesn't matter that you left without permission! Anyway, make me something to eat Sally. You get your punishment later tonight."

With that, the door was closed, trapping her and me in. I could hear her crying out, as she got up from her bed. I wasn't sure if I should trust her, but then...if not her then who? I breathed in and came out of my hiding spot, clearing my throat.

"Hello?"

He turned around and yelped at the sudden voice, "Who are you?!" "Well eh...I am N/A and I really, really need your help"I begged, clapping my hands together. She recovered fast and introduced herself as the doll, Sally, who is a creation of the doctor Finklestein that lives here. The next, she asked me of how she could help out. I wasn't sure of myself to be honest, until I saw her clothes. This might work! "Well, for a start you could give me a make-over." She accepted my idea and began her work straight away, not knowing that a special guest just arrived at the place.

The doc greeted him, feeling honored of his visit, "Ah Jack skeleton, what brings you here?"

"Doctor, a few locals said that a witch went into this place, have you seen her?" The doc shook his head no, "Is that the one, who ruined the event tonight?" "The one and only!" he was still furious at that. The doc wasn't sure of how I looked, but he knew that another person might know the answer, "Well you could ask Sally, she might know something about that."

"Thank you doctor, were is she?"

"In her room."

Sally is a true artist. She made my hair a little fuzzy like hers and on my skin she drew stitches. The last part was her clothes and voila...I was a doll. Unfortunately I didn't have time to thank her, as the door has opened...to reveal the skeleton from earlier.

"Hi Sally, I need to ask you something it's about...uh...who is this?" he stopped in mid sentence, pointing his finger at me. I didn't know what to say to him, as Sally beat me to it, "She is the new creation of Doctor Finklestein."

"New? He didn't mention another creation" He said, while coming closer to me.

He leaned down, as his hand was holding my chin up, looking at me suspicious, "Have we met before?"

"No...never" I lied.

"How could she? She was made this very night" sally tried to convince Jack about it, as he smiled.

"When you say it Sally then it must be the truth" he said, shaking my hand, "Welcome to Halloween Town...eh..."

He turned to Sally; a she said my name "Her name is N/A."

"Okay so...N/A...Welcome to Halloween Town. If you need any help, you can always come to me."

On the other hand, I was flattered at his offer, but on the other...terrified, that he might recognize me.

I gave him a fake smile, "Thank you, it is nice to be here."