I quickly send a glare their way and walk past them and into the school. I immediately went to the music room and started playing the guitar. I hum and tap the guitar playing the song Yuuya made for me. All to help calm myself down from the anger Yui had caused. It was long before teacher came into the room to start class only to see I was the only one there.
About an hour later it was second period so I went to cooking class. When I got there Ayato dragged me off to a small private kitchen, and started to order me to give him his bento. I kept shaking my head no; which his response was pinning me down.

"I'll take what's mine." He hissed, before sinking his fangs into my neck.

I groan and flip us over giving him a kiss; before walking out and heading back to class. Once class was over I gave the brothers and Yui their bentos. Before I went off to the school's garden where someone snuck up on me and put a clothe over my face.

I woke up to being blindfolded, tied up, and sat in a chair. I could hear the mumbles of chatter. I quickly decided it was best to pretend I was still passed out. Not long after I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I had to fight the urge tense up.

"Shouldn't he have woken up by now?" Asked a raspy male's voice.
"You sure you brought me Yuuharu Tysukima?" Asked a angry maniacal sounding man.
"We're certain boss." A feeble sounding male teen said.

These must be the men who killed my parents who had been protecting me. 'Damn it my body feels far to numb to even escape.' I thought. I then felt someone lift me up and throw me into what felt like a wall. I groan in pain, but continue to act like I'm asleep. This earned me a hard kick in the ribs; which in turn had me spit out blood.

"So I think you know what I want Sylph." Spat the malicious male.

I tense up slightly but apparently the man saw this and lifts me up choking me. I don't fight so to not lose my breath. If this man could see my eyes he'd know I was glaring.
I have no clue how much time went by but I was back in the chair and there wasn't a sound in the room nor could I smell or sense anyone besides myself with in it.
So I start figiting against the rope to find any weak points like maybe: a losse spot in the binding, a poorly done knot, or a tear in the rope. I found one but I heard a metal clanking noise and stopped my efforts. I could feel the sting of rope burn from my attempts but hopefully the burns wouldn't be seen.

"They're not awake yet well it looks like I'll some fun." Said a young sounding girl.
"So you are what has the boss so distracted from my beauty." She spat angrily.
"I don't see why. I mean you're not even that good looking." She spat stabbing my hand; which I could feel starting to heal as she pulled the knife out.
"I mean can't he see how hot I am." She said annoyied as she kicks me in the balls; while I had to bite back my growing anger.

Not long after I hear that same clanking of metal as loud foot steps came my way. I heard a groan of displeasure from the girl as the foot steps got closer. Then the feeling of two strong hand squeezing my shoulders harshly.

"What do you think you're doing with My Sylph?!" The malicious male sternly asked.
"Waking It up." She said giggling.
'Ew her giggles are like shrills to my ears.' I thought.
"I didn't give you permission to touch It." The man snaps, and my ears ring as the sound of a gun firing rang through the room.

Which I'm guessing is a warehouse based off the loud echos and metal clanking sounds. This also explained the lack of hesitance for their violence. I groan as an intense pain in my leg pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." The male's voice was sickly smooth as he spoke, but the man's words did little to distract from the knife embedded in my thigh.
"So you'll be making a deal I'll make sure you don't get hurt anymore and you'll give me eternal youth. How does that sound? hmm?" The man asked sounding more like an order.

I didn't bother trying to hide that I was awake anymore, and shoke my head no.
I was met with the man's knife grazing my throat leaving a bleeding cut behind. What I hadn't noticed until now was the immense heat; it felt like my body was on fire. I felt a kiss to my neck and I flinch and trying to head butt the man. Only to here a chuckle; along with screams around the room. I could sense Karl and the brothers. 'Why would the brothers care enough to save me? I know Karlheinz is here because of our deal. But why are the brother's here?' I thought.

"I see the drug has taken effect.~" said the male.
"Mmm." I groan annoied that I couldn't fight back, nor had I noticed that my wrists were bleeding from trying to free myself from the binds.
"Back away from Rin." Spoke Ayato, followed by a the gun firing.
"You think that one school boy is going to scare me." The man laughed.
"Stupid mortal." Reiji said sadistically, which was followed by another gunshot.
"Tsk... This is annoying," Scoffed Subaru,"stupid prey."
"You would make a lovely corpse!" Kanato spoke maliciously.
"Move any closer I'll hurt It." Threatened the man.
"Fufufu~ You think you'll survive long enough to do that." Liato laughs.
"Think twice mortal." Said Shu from behind me; which was followed with another gunshot.
"You're all Vampires!" The man quivered.
"Finally figured it out." Spat Ayato as the sounda of a bullets falling to the ground.