𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Start from the beginning

It had been far too long since he had last been so blissfully lost in your affection for him, his whole body simply wishing it could soak up every ounce of love and desire you had for his soul so he could return the feeling. He just wanted you to hold him in your arms; tell him that it was alright and that you would never leave him again.

Alastor spread your legs slightly apart with his own and then set his knee between them, applying pressure to your covered core while he continued to kiss you roughly yet with a strong passion. Words could not describe how happy he was to call you his and that this wasn't just a one and done thing. That this was something he could enjoy with you again and savor. Even if it wasn't going as far as most did, he was still overly ecstatic by your willingness to give him a last chance. Just one more chance. I'm not gonna to blow it.

You gasped at the sudden sensation between your legs, one of them lifting and wrapping around Alastor's waist and pulling him closer, if that was even possible at that point. His ears were flat against his head, eyes screwed shut while he parted for a quick breath once more, a thin string of saliva still connecting the both of you along with your tongues before he immediately closed the gap again, not wanting to waste another moment without your lips on his.

As soon as the doors to the elevator slid open, he was already beginning to stumble out with you, hoping that his footsteps weren't loud enough to wake the other residents at the hotel. "Alastor~" you whined against his lips as he reached your hotel room and pressed his hand to the lock, the door easily opening with a soft click. "Shh, someone will hear," he whispered lowly, a gentle chuckle following his warning. You sighed softly as he floundered into the dark of the room with you held tightly to him.

Your make out session was quick to continue, Alastor's hips grinding into your desirously. His jaws shot for your neck before softly began sucking the skin of it, mindful of your delicate flesh and his sharp fangs, not wanting to draw blood. That wouldn't end well for either of you. A surge of power wasn't going to aid the situation in any way, so he was sure that he was careful when he nipped at your neck, love and carnal desire mixing to create a heavy fog in the room.

His teeth grazed over a sweet spot that he had forgotten about over the years, the soft mewl that sounded from your throat almost seeming like a reward for rediscovering the sensitive parts of you that made you beg for him. A grin formed on his flushed face, an instinctual urge to continue pleasuring you in any way he could seeming overwhelming at that very second. That desire, however, soon vanished when the door to your room was pushed open, a loud hiss echoing from a very angered angelic being.

"Hands off her, heathen!" Gabriel cried out, his wings flaring up before he launched into the room and wrapped his arms around Alastor's form, forcing him off you. The stag let out a yell of surprise, eyes flashing to a twisted look with small radio dials replacing his pupils before he hit the ground with a heavy thud, static crackling and hissing like some sort of serpent as he glared up at the Archangel. "(Y/n), are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Gabriel fretted, your attention remaining locked on Alastor, who was staggering to his feet after the heavy blow he had received from your friend.

"I- no, he didn't hurt me," you shook your head, knowing that you wouldn't be able to help the sinner at that moment, given that if you did, Gabriel would know that you had been going behind his back. Then he really would tell the Higher Guard. "God, you should have called for me as soon as that filthy thing laid its hands on you," he said and engulfed you into a hug, Alastor's red gaze flashing with jealousy for a tenth of a second. You hurriedly mouthed for him to leave and that you'd meet with him in the morning, his body instantly merging with the shadows and disappearing.

Gabriel turned to look at where your lover had been standing, his lips drawing back in a snarl. "Coward. I'll deal with him tomorrow. For now, I want to make sure you're okay." So, the rest of the night was spent with Gabriel trying to comfort you while you rested in your bed, replaying the events that had taken place. We shouldn't have been so hasty. That was your first thought. Your second thought was that none of this had been Alastor's fault, and you planned on making that clear to him the next day.