The Beach - Caleo

Calypso sat on her towel in the sand as she watched her childish boyfriend splash around in  the water. These New York beaches couldn't ever compare to Ogygia, but Calypso would never say no to quality time with Leo. Especially after he saved her from her prison. 

"Calypso! You should get in! The water feels great today!" Leo shouted when he saw her looking at him. 

"I'm good, thank you," Calypso shouted back. She turned her attention back to the book she was reading, 'The Odyssey'. It was a fascinating take on her life, but oh was it utterly wrong. It was like reading a non-canonical fanfiction about yourself. 

Leo trudged out of the warm ocean up to his snooty girlfriend. She glanced up at him from her book and sighed. Leo took her free arm and pulled her up. Calypso dropped her book and started running down to the water with Leo. 

Calypso thought that she'd be super cold. She was right of course, but Leo held on to her hand and kept pulling her out further. 

"Careful! Soon you won't be able to stand Mr. Elf on the Shelf!" Leo pulled Calypso into water all the way up to her chest. 

Leo laughed his hypnotizing adorable little laugh. Calypso couldn't help but smile. Leo saw this and quickly pressed his lips into hers. Calypso kissed him back. 

No matter how much she pretended to hate him, she couldn't ever stop loving Leo Valdez, bad boy supreme.