Chp.4//Seeing Her Again

*after school*
Carla (Rosalinda) POV
Me and Sam were penny boarding downtown to go to Starbucks. I always had a thing for Sam. He was the only one to not hurt me and if he did they made him. But, he still hurt me.
I think about Kian when I see him though.
*Flashback*
Kian has been acting weird lately. Me, And Kian Lawley have been best friends since 1st grade. Last week he asked me out and I said no because I just wanted to stay friends. I love Kian though. I wanted to say yes but if I did, well lets just say he would have gotten killed.
*End of Flashback*
My arms had goosebumps just thinking about it. I was too busy day dreaming and shit to remember that we had arrived at Starbucks. There was a flood of girls around us. Some that were shy, some slutty as fuck, and some normal ones. One girl walked up to Sam and I was disgusted. She was wearing a sheer top with nothing but a lace bra, shorts so short they looked like they weren't even there, and black thigh high boots with a like 6' heel. I rolled my eyes. "My name is Madison Montoya (didn't see that coming did ya? If you read "We're Not Blood Related" you will knoww😏 And if you haven't you need to. Like right now. Why are you still here? Whatever..) My eyes widened. I walked over to her and yanked her arm. "What the fuc... Carla?" She whispered the last part. I shook my head and began to tear up. So did she. I grabbed her and engulfed her in a hug. "What are you doing here Maddie?" I said wiping away the tears. She began to cry. "Carla, your mom sent me. She wanted me to tell you that...