Chp. 16// Whore Tour

"Carlas POV;
Me, Sam and Kian decided to go to the boardwalk and talk for a few hours. Well me an Sam decided. We practically had to drag Kian into the car. "So do you guys wanna go eat at Marios?" I asked pointing to the pizzeria down the way. Sam nodded but Kian stayed silent. "Kian please come on." I said looking at him. He looked at me for the first time since we have been here. He had saddened eyes that I have never seen on him. I sighed and walked ahead. We all walked to Marios occasionally being stopped by fans. Madison was at Marios when we arrived and I screamed and ran to hug her. "MADDIE AHH!" I screamed. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "What Carla?" She snapped. "I just haven't seen you in awhile and wanted to see if you wanted to hang out with me Kian and Sam." I responded softly. She laughed. As well as her new "posse". I looked and saw Madison Beer, Maggie Lindermann, and Sam's ex Acacia Brinley. "Why would I wanna hang out with you losers?" She continued to laugh. I smiled. "Says the one who had sex with Ryder Beer." She stopped laughing and Madison's eyes widened. "Excuse me?" Thotison said standing up. "You bitch you were never supposed to speak of that." Madison said. (Thotison- Madison Beer Madison- Madison Montoya)
I walked away smirking. I told them that the whore tour was in town and eating at Marios. Sam laughed and I think I heard Kian chuckle. I got a text from Sam

Sammers👑
Can you try to make up with Kian now?

Me
Fine.
Read at 2:07pm

He looked up and cheesed at me. I laughed and looked at Kian. "Kian? Can we talk?" He looked at me and nodded hesitantly. Sam walked into an arcade without us and we walked along the boardwalk. "Kian words can't explain how sorry I am. I never meant to lie. After that day you guys beat me up, I went to my sisters and she gave me a makeover so you guys wouldn't recognize me. I was planning of steering clear from you guys but that didn't work out. And I just punched An-her. I never (gco)" "Andrea. She at least deserves to be called by her name" Kian snapped. I nodded and stopped walking. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. I grabbed his hands and moved closer to him. "I so sorry Kian." I said, my voice cracking and a few tears spilling from my eyes. He took his thumb and wiped the tears away. He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear. "Its gonna take some time but I forgive you." He pulled away and smiled. I kissed his cheek and he cheesed at me really big. He slung his arm over my shoulder and we walked back to the arcade. I bumped into someone while looking down at my phone and dropped it. "God dammit." I said picking it up seeing it cracked on top. I looked up and saw Taylor. "Oh hey Carla." He said putting his hands in his pockets. I nodded and continued to walk with Kian. "Wait Carla! I was wondering if you wanted to go out on Friday? Marios on me?" He said catching up to me and Kiki. I kissed Kian passionately and looked at Taylor. He frowned. "If you have a date then we could double." I said smiling. Obviously he didn't. He is single. "Alright me, you, Kian, and Samantha on Friday at Marios. See you there." He said smiling and going to his friends. I just stood there dumbfounded. "Sorry I had to try to get him away." I said looking at Kian. He nodded. "Welp guess we are going on a double date on Friday then." I said laughing. He chuckled and took out his wallet. "One vanilla and two chocolate and vanilla swirls." Kian said ordering. I hugged him. He payed and we went to bring the ice cream back to Sam. We bumped into him on the way back and we all walked together again. It was sunset by the time we finished walking and riding some rides. We drove back to the o2l house and decided to have a movie night. All the boys except Connor and Trevor were there. Plus Dillion Rupp and Sammy Wilkinson. Damn Sammy was cute. "Hey I'm Carla." I said hugging him. "Sammy" he said smiling. We all sat down and watched 21 Jump Street together. I fell asleep with my feet on Dillion, my body on Sammy, and my head on Kian. I felt Kian kiss my head and I smiled mentally."