Chapter 4

Snufkin had always had a routine, a habit you would say, of getting up early in the morning when the rest of the valley is asleep. Usually he'd be alone in this endeavor, as everyone's sleep schedule varies from person to person. That's why he was surprised when he saw Star, still on the bridge and stargazing. And as if sensing his presence. Star turned to meet his gaze and that's when she smiled at his direction and called his name.

"Snufkin c'mon magic hour is about to start."

Magic hour, so she's aware of that term and meaning. If that's the case then Snufkin would love to see it. Seeing the dark blue sky turn into a gold by the sun rays is always a breath taking view. Snufkin joined Star at the bridge and together, they watched the golden sun peek it's light through the horizon.

The clouds and the sky changed into a golden hue. Referring to the other name this event was given. Golden hour.

"Magic hour is quite common on my home planet. I just have to move my chair from a certain distance and I could finally see one again." Star opened up about her home planet. Which honestly sounds ridiculously impossible, but then again. This is Star, a girl who speaks in riddles and secrets.

"I missed a lot of magic hour when I took off for my journey you know. That's why it's so nice to see this beauty once more."

"Well I'm glad you get to see it then." Snufkin declares. There was a look of adoration in Star's eyes that tells him all he needed to know. And he found her endless fondness for magic hour is quite admirable. She says that magic hour is common in her home, but she gazes at them like it was the first time she saw the sky turn gold. It's a heartwarming sight to be honest.

"So, have you found the stars among the grass yet?" Snufkin mentions. Star only shook her head.

"No, I was told they only arrive at Summer, so I guess I'll be staying here until the season comes around."

"Waiting around until summer? My that's such a long wait."

Star kept on smiling "I know that, but it's okay. If I could just see those stars then It'll be worth it."

"Your dedication is quite admirable. But tell me, where are you going to stay while you wait?"

"Moomin Mama said I could stay with them for the time being. Other than that, I'll wait for the stars to come out."

The sun had fully showed itself above the horizon, bringing the warmth of a spring morning over the valley. That's when Moomin will be up soon with the rest of their friends. And hopefully, with how much Star is opening up to him he hopes that with this new day. She can learn to befriend the people of Moomin Valley.

Until then, there's one thing Snufkin is curious about and he's been itching to know about it now that Star had opened up a bit, she could give clues on how to solve her little riddles.

"If I may ask. What else can you say about B612?"