Early Christmas Pt1

Começar do início

"Are you leaving?" I asked, a little disappointed.

I wanted her to stop staring at me so intensely, not to leave.

"Yeah, I have other things to do anyways." She said.

"But it's snowing heavily right now." I turned my head slightly to the side to avoid her eye. "It's better if you stay."

There was a silence that made me feel embarrassed for some reason. My face started to heat up so I looked away from her completely.

"You don't have to stay with me if you don't want to." I said.

I hear a small laugh before the chair next to me was filled again.

"Alright, if you insist." She said in a teasing tone.

"Whatever." I said as my face felt even warmer than before. I couldn't even look at her right now.

I took my first bite and almost groaned at how delicious it tasted. After that first bite, I couldn't control myself any longer and devoured that piece of chicken.

I went for my 2nd piece, then a 3rd. I completely forgot that Y/n was there with me, I was in a whole other world right now. I forgot she was there until she spoke.

"Be careful, you can choke." She warned me.

I looked up at her, not removing the chicken from my mouth.

"Huh?"

She stared at me for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter.

I frowned and quickly swallowed my bite of chicken. I set down the piece and glared at her.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Sorry, sorry--" She laughed." It's just that--it's just that you looked so funny right now."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"No no, you looked funny in a cute way. Like a toddler eating cake." She said.

I clicked my tongue. She grabbed a napkin and wiped my cheek and the corner of my mouth with it.

"You're also messy like one." She teased.

I stared at her as she wiped my face gently. I felt like my world stopped once again. I got a good look at her face and admired it. Her beauty and her intelligence were something I could only dream of, yet here she was.

"Namjoon?" She called, breaking me out of my daydream.

"Hm?"

"The snow slowed down, so I'll be heading home now. It's almost Christmas and my parents should be worried for me right now." She explained.

"Oh, alright." I said, trying not to sound disappointed again.

"You should head back home soon, finish your food first." She said.