𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 26

Start from the beginning

[𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈 𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙶 : ᴛᴏᴏᴛᴀ ᴊᴏ ᴋᴀʙʜɪ ᴛᴀʀᴀ ʙʏ ᴀᴛɪғ ᴀsʟᴀᴍ]

Yn wriggle on her sleep. When blending sunray of early morning fell on her pale skin.
She squeeze her eyes when she fell lil burn on her skin. She took pillow and put on her face protecting her ravishing beauty.
Her eyes get opened when her ears caught heavy deep tone of her husband,

Jungkook : WHAT THE FVCK I GAVE YOU ONLY ONE WORK.. AND YOU FVCKER JUST RUIN EVERYTHING--

Jungkook controlled his loud roar realising his wife is sleeping on the bed. He shouldn't disturb her peaceful sleep.

MEANWHILE Yn gasped hearing his shout she slowly remove the pillow with her shaking hands. She remove enough to get his view.
She peek from the pillow. A pink blush crept on her cheeks witnessing his naked/bare back as he was sitting on the edge of bed and his back was facing her. She again hide her eyes with pillow inorder to block his view.

Jungkook : Look i want my file on time do you get that.

The person on the other side of phone reply "yes" While shivering in fear. Jungkook angrily hang up the phone.
He stood up from the bed and walk towards his closets.

He took out white shirt and black coat in combination.
He walk towards mirror with his white shirt. he slide his hands inside the sleeves of white shirt
His finger hold the lower button of the shirt and he was about to button the shirt but his blue intimate gaze fell on the mirror.
His lips tugged a sinful smirk looking at his wife's reflection on the mirror.
He smirk gazing at her moving which clearly indicates that his alluring wife is awake.

He drop his buttoning work. He turn around to the bed direction taking a long steps he walk towards her.

He cross his hands on his chest observing his wife's flop acting.

Yn gulp feeling her husband's dominating presence beside her. Her body shiver when she feel movement on the bed.
Her clutch on the duvet tighten hearing his deep-raspy chuckle,

Jungkook : Buenos días...flor. (Good morning...flower.)

He wish in his feathery calm tone. Causing girl little nervous.
His words went over her head. Which he clearly knows but still likes to bother naive soul.

Jungkook : good morning.. Love. Wake up.

She slowly remove pillow from her face.
As soon his view get unblocked his eyes immediately caught her dazzling and pleasant face which is looking more magnificent under the bleaming light of sun.
His blue orbs eyes observe the lil fear in her dark brown eyes.

Yn sit straight pulling off the duvet. Her eyelashes batle looking at him in unbuttoned shirt.
His chest clearly visible to her innocent eyes.
Her gaze drop down because of his unpleasant yet pleasurable view. He can clearly see the uncomfortableness and shyness in those dark brown eyes. She never fail to amuse him. Her adorable action, her naive acts, and shyness in those dark brown orbs always raise his inner monster's excitement.

Jungkook : babygirl.. Where is my good morning.

He said with grin.

Yn : g-good mo-morning.

She said while buring her gaze down which he didn't like at all.

Jungkook : look up.

His soft-cheerful tone turn into dominant-ordering tone.
She bit her lips hearing his tone.

Jungkook : look up.. Yn.. Right now.

His tone became more stern. She immediately look up.
As soon her eyes met his.
He throw another order.