Mother

My mother is a woman of sheer intelligence and emotions. Like every mother in the world, she loves me a lot and worries for me like nobody else. Of course, my father does the same - but let's keep this topic for another day.

Similar to every woman with anxiety, my mother also deals with it but because of the generation gap, she does not realise this. Anyway, so far, we have finally found a house for rent (because I cannot buy a house in this expensive world) but it is not yet confirmed.

It was us who finally searched a house by ourselves and waited for my husband to like it. He did but I'm still unsure of how he's going to deal with the deposit and other finances.

And honestly, I would like to credit my mother because it was her who called her son-in-law to meet at the found house multiple times, waited for him for about 2 hours, and talked to him and appreciated the house for its features.

And I appreciate her even more because she roamed the streets with me from 11 am, called folks, talked to some owners, bargained on rent, tried her relational influences - all this while having a terrible backache. She also cooked dinner after we came home but me, on the other hand, came home and sat down with my father to talk about everything that happened that day.

-

I have honestly given up on certain things in life... and this house is more like my dream come true because I have always wanted to live on my own. Although it is not on my own because I have a spouse with me but I'm kind of sure that with my husband's job and other things, it is more like having a lot of time for myself.

I want to be happy and start things afresh with my husband but let's see. With my hurt feelings and other stress, I really am unsure how to deal with this new beginning. I want to feel normal at least if not happiness, but there is this heavy thing in my chest that doesn't seem to go.