Sean and Aurora Helps Out

(A/N: Pretend the Sodor engines in the sheds were Jennifer, Sean, Aurora, Duncan, and Nikki Hall.)

One day, Sean and Aurora were in the shed where they lived with the other engines. They were all bigger than Sean and Aurora and boasted about it.

"Hmph, oor mukkers wilnae wale ye again." Said Duncan. "They waant pure tough engines lik' us."

But little Cecilia and Alejandra felt very sorry for Sean and Aurora. Then, an idea popped into their heads. They goes to Sean and Aurora asked them. "What is wrong there, Sean and Aurora? You look bluer than Imelda Madrigal who could not have a magical gift." "Anyway, would you both of you like to come out with us today?"

'Oh yes, please, Cecilia and Alejandra. It is better than sitting at the sheds." Said Sean. "Ookyou!" Replied Aurora. So they lit their fires, made lots of steam and Sean and Aurora puffed away. The other engines were very cross of being left behind. Sean and Aurora worked hard all day. The coaches thought they were very kind and sweet and their drivers was very pleased.

"Guess what, we are going out again tomorrow. What do you think at that?" Sean told the other engines that night. "Is not that right, guys?" Aurora responded. But of course, they didn't hear what they thought, for they was so tired and happy that they fell asleep at once.

Next morning, Sean and Aurora woke up to find nothing had change. Duncan was still boasting. "You watch me, wee Sean and Aurora, as Abby Park & ah rush thro' wi' th' Green Mile express. That wull be a splendid sight fur ye. Cheerio the nou, wee Sean and Aurora. Keep edgy fur us this afternoon."

Sean and Aurora went off to do some shunting. They liked shunting. It was fun playing with freight cars. They would come out quietly and gave them a push. Then they would stop, and the silly freight cars will go bump into the each other. "Aaah!" They cried. "Oh, not cool!" "Yahoo, get along little trucks!" Yelled Cecilia and Alejandra. "Yeah, please keep in line, little trucks!" Agreed Aurora. Sean and Aurora played till there were no more trucks. Then they stopped to rest. Presently, they heard a whistle. Duncan was cross. Instead of nice new coaches, he was pulling a dirty goods train.

"A goods train, a goods train, a goods train!" He grumbled. "The pity o' it, th' pity o' it, och, th' pity o' it!" Cecilia giggled & Sean laughed and went to find some more freight cars. Then, there was trouble. "Duncan can't get up the hill." The porter called to Cecilia. "Will you take Sean and Aurora and push him please?"

"Sure thing, mr. Porter. Come on Sean and Aurora, let's go!" Said Cecelia and Alejandra. Sean and Aurora laughed in response. They found Duncan halfway up, and very cross. His driver Abby Park were talking to him severely. "Now listen here, Duncan. You're not even trying. You are just being a lazy part-Scottish engine!"

"I'm telling ye Abby, ah cannae dae it!" Said Duncan. "The noisy goods train haud an engine back sae! if ah hae bonnie coaches wi' me, that wull be different." Cecelia and Alejandra came up. "Here we are, us, Sean and Aurora came to help."

"Bah, it's na uise at all!" Said Duncan. "You just wait and see. Sean and Aurora come up with a plan." Replied Cecelia and Alejandra. They brought the train back to the bottom of the hill. "We are ready." Said Sean and Aurora. "This wull ne'er work." Grumbled Duncan. They pulled and pushed as hard as they could.

"Lik' ah said ah cannae dae it!" Puffed Duncan. "We will do it, we will do it, we will do it!" Puffed Sean and Aurora. Sean and Aurora pushed and puffed and puffed and pushed as hard as ever they could. And almost before they realized it, Duncan found himself at the top of the hill. "I've dane it, a've dane it, a've dane it!" He said proudly.

He forgot all about kind Sean and sweet Aurora and didn't say thank you. Sean and Aurora were left out of breath and far behind, but they was happy because they had been so helpful. At the next station, they found that Cecelia and Alejandra very pleased with them. They gave them a nice long drink and they said...

"What a lovely effort we made, Sean and Aurora. As a thank you gift. We'll get out some of our spare paint tomorrow, and give you both of you of your beautiful coat of bright green coat with red stripes, then both of you'll be the smartest and sweetest engines in the shed."