Halloween Special 🎃

"EDDIE WHERE ARE YOU?!" Dustin screamed from outside the trailer.

Wayne opened the door, "He's dead. Go away."

Dustin dropped to his knees and sobbed, "Why God, oh why!!"

Suddenly Y/n jumped out of Steve's car and dropped next to Dustin. She sobbed with him. Her makeup stayed perfectly still though.

Steve rolled his eyes and got out of the car. He smacked the two on the back of their head.

"Stop crying idiots. And Eddie get your ass out here!" He yelled.

The trailer door burst open once again revealing a very much alive and not dead Eddie Munson.

"HA ha! My dearest uncle fooled you! I am not dead because I came back! Vecna shall not take me today, for I am the dungeon master!" He said confidently with his hands on his hips and chin to the sky.

Y/n ran and hugged him, "Oh dearest dungeon master, I am so happy to see you alive!"

Eddie's heart melted and he hugged her back. He was so happy...until he heard a low chuckle come from Y/n.

He pushed her back as she spoke, "....or am I?"

Just as Eddie was about to question her, Dustin screamed!

"What-" Eddie began as he looked around.

"Hello...dungeon master." A low maniacal laugh pierced the air.

Eddie's eyes widened, "No! No it can't be!"

Y/n backed away and moved towards the figure. Dustin ran to Eddie and they both hugged each other in fear.

It was Max...dressed as....VECNA!

"YOU TEAMED UP WITH VECNA Y/N?! HOW COULD YOU?" Eddie fake fainted into Dustin's arms.

Y/n giggled, "It has to be this way my love, I'm sorry~"

Max swung are arm over Y/n's shoulder and laughed. Steve was tired of watching this.

"Can you guys just shut up and get in the car? Do you want candy or not?"

The four of them pushed each other and sat in the car. Y/n called shot gun. So Max and Dustin were in the back and Eddie sat in the middle of them.

"Aren't you too big for the middle seat?" Dustin asked.

Eddie smirked, "I think you mean to ask if my ass is too fat for it."

Steve groaned, "Its gonna be a long ass night. I need reinforcements..."

About 10 minutes of chaos passed and Steve parked outside the video store. Robin ran out and made Steve roll down his window.

"Hey, what are you dressed as? A dweeb?" Robin chuckled.

Y/n reached over Harrington to give her a fist bump. Once again, Steve groaned.

"Are you coming with us Ms.Zombie Hunter?"

Robin tapped the door and stood straight, "Yeah. Leave the car here and let's go."

Y/n and Max jumped out of the car and ran around to connect arms with Robin. They were probably one of the best trios in town.

Scratch that. They were the best.

[ 4 hour trick or treating time skip brought to you by Eddie Munsons cheap hairspray. ]

"Alright, everyone here? No missing evil-doers?" Steve asked as he began to take a head count.

Everyone nodded and slowly dragged themselves to the car. All that time getting candy and scaring each other's socks off really tired them out.

"Shot gun!" Dustin yelled and gave a gummy smile.

Y/n didn't care to much and just sat in the car. Luckily, Robin had a ride so there was enough room for everyone.

They all said goodbye as Dustin got dropped off.

"Am I dropping you off with Eddie, Y/n?" Steve asked while looking in his rear view mirror.

Y/n looked over at the boy passed out on her shoulder. She smiled and pat his head.

"Yeah. I'll just sleep there."

Steve nodded and continued the path.

Max was picked up and put in her house by Steve. Ever since Billy passed, Steve has made sure to always be there for her.

Y/n took the time to pick up Eddie and put him in bed. She went back outside to send Steve off.

"Get home safe. Don't drive crazy, ok?" She smiled at her closest friend.

Steve gave her one back, "Of course, I'll call here to let you know when I'm home."

Y/n nodded and turned to walk back in. Though, she paused when Steve spoke again.

"And don't have too much fun tonight Y/n..." Steve smirked and hurried away before he could feel Y/n's wrath.

As soon as he was out of sight, Y/n chuckled and head back inside.

She went to Eddie's room, took his and her own spooky makeup off and changed his shirt. He already sleepily shook off his pants and now laid in his boxers. They had bats on them.

Y/n couldn't help but smile and kiss his forehead. She was going to sleep on the couch before Eddie pulled her arm and she fell onto the bed.

Of course, she was too tired to give a shit. So, she cuddled in with her love and slept the night away.

This spooky night was coming to an end and she can't help but wonder...

What will Christmas with Eddie be like?

_________________

End of Halloween Special 🎃

Happy Halloween everyone!! I hope you enjoyed this special chapter!!  I hope your Halloween night will be spooky and fun!

Once again, Happy Halloween!!

-From your author