seven

A crack rippled through the park and it was unsettling. Pain shot through both Y/n and Eddie's head, ruining their perfect moment.

A figure stepped out from the shadows. He was the same person creature thing Y/n ran from before dying.

"I see it worked. You two now serve under me." He said slowly.

Y/n winced, "Uh...yeah no."

Vecna was taken back by this response. It didn't work fully so now he had two BIG problems on his hands. He was already injured so having to fight these two would be exhausting.

Eddie snarled, "You fucking veiny piece of shit. I'm going to rip you apart."

He was about to storm towards Vecna but before he could reach him, Vecna vanished. It confused both Y/n and Eddie but they were glad he was gone.

Y/n sighed and took Eddie's hand. She squeezed it and looked down. Their first date wasn't perfect but it was with him so she was happy. Now, she just wanted to go home and cuddle.

Eddie pulled her into a hug, "Let's go home m'lady."

Y/n nodded and they stood there for a moment.

Eddie locked eyes with Y/n and put his hand on her cheek. He smiled and kissed her lovingly. She smiled back into the kiss.

When they separated Eddie let go of her and pointed his finger to the sky, "If I ever catch that weird monster baby ruining my date again, I'll kick his ass!"

Y/n laughed and pointed her own finger to the sky as well, "Yeah! What he said!"

They both laughed together before Y/n shoved Eddie and started running.

"LAST ONE HOME HAS TO LICK THE DIRTY UPSIDE DOWN SIDE WALK!"

Eddie's mouth hung open. He shook his head and started running to try and catch up with her.

Like hell he's gonna lose. Eddie loves Y/n but that doesn't mean he'll throw in the towel.

With Dustin

"Listen I just know it! They are down there and alive!" Dustin yelled as he frantically packed his belongings and weapons.

Steven ran a hand through his hair, "But we don't know for sure dude! What if they aren't alive?"

Suddenly, Dustin stopped and turned to Steve. The look in his eyes was filled with both doubt and hope. It pained Steve to see his best friend like this.

"Fine. But if we see they're bodies, I'm going to kill you then leave." Steve said and walked out of the room.

Dustin smiled and continued packing. When he was done, he stood there and thought about his plan. The only problem was that the last known open gate was at Eddie's. It would probably be the easiest one for El to open.

The boys slam their door shut and Steve turned the car on. Dustin felt like he was losing time. Without a second thought, Steve stepped on the gas.

Even if he was skeptical, if Y/n was alive...he didnt know what he would do. He loved her more than anything, and Steve wanted her back.

Though, if he were to just see her torn up dead body...that would be it. No more happiness, no more hope, and no more love. He'd become empty and hallow. He'd slowly become nothing.

"They're alive. They have to be." Dustin assured Steve.

He just sighed, "If they are, I'm going to kill them for not coming back sooner."

They both laughed and smiled. Fear lingered with the two, but they kept on driving. If they were getting their friends back, it had to be now.

"Wait...what about Uncle Wayne?" Steve asked.

Dustin thought for a second, "We have to tell him everything. "

This set Steve off, "TELL HIM EVERYTHING? HENDERSON, DO YOU WANT TO TRAUMATIZE THE MAN?"

Dustin shook his head, "No, but if Eddie is alive...he's gonna wanna see him! Plus, the gate El has to open is in Uncle Wayne's living room."

Steve nodded and continued to the trailer park. The car screeched to a stop, Uncle Wayne slowly cane out to see who it was.

"Jesus Wayne, you look like shit." Steve said as he got out the car.

Dustin walked up the driveway, "Yeah and you smell like Satan's asshole."

Wayne just grunted and motioned them inside. The trailer was a mess and Eddie's old music was playing behind a closed door.

It was hard to see exactly how bad Wayne was taking all this...but it was about to get so much worse.

Wayne plopped down on the couch and took a swing of his beer. Steve stood in front of him and Dustin sat down beside him.

"Uncle Wayne...there's something we need to tell you." Dustin started.

Steve continued, "It may be a bit shocking."

The dramatics made Wayne's head hurt so he stood up and went to the kitchen. He popped a pill in his mouth and breathed out. Wayne ran a hand over his face.

"What could possibly be more shocking than Eddie's death?" Wayne said clearly annoyed.

Steve and Dustin both looked at each other. They questioned if this was a good idea or not, but it was the only way.

"Well, spit it out boys!"

Steve took a couple of deep breaths, he was prepared for the worst. Dustin's leg bounced up and down until he suddenly stood up.

Both Wayne and Steve looked at Dustin. Though Dustin's eyes focused on the ground where the gate was. He looked up at Wayne and rushed towards him.

Dustin took out a note from his pocket and slammed it on the counter. With that, Dustin said something he now could never take back.

"Eddie is alive."

***

End of chapter seven

Sorry for taking so long with these chapters! I've been so busy lately!! :( I hope you guys liked it!

Also I'm writing another Eddie fanfic cause I had a sudden idea for a great story that won't be sad...maybe...hehe

Anywayssss, love you guys!!! <333