four

Y/n's eyes flew open from the sudden noise coming from outside. Her hearing has gotten a lot better since waking up from her death.

Eddie lay still in bed next to her, his snores filled the quiet room. She moved the hair out of his face before getting up to check out the noise.

It was colder outside but she didn't mind. Luckily her shoes weren't too jacked up.

A weird sound came from inside the trashcan. Something was thrashing around in there and it sounded pretty big.

As she lifted the lid slowly, some creature jumped out and onto her.

A scream escaped from her throat. Eddie woke up in a panic and ran for Y/n. When he reached outside gasping for air, all he saw was her giggling on the ground. A creature the size of a dog rubbed its head against Y/n's cheek.

Eddie sighed and rubbed the sleepiness and worry off his face. He then proceeded to pick up the dragon thing off Y/n.

"Ew, why the fuck is it so deformed?" He held it by its tail.

Y/n stood up, "Don't be rude, it's kinda cute!"

She took it from his hands and held it in her arms. Eddie was both confused and interested. It curled up in Y/n's arms and purred as she pet it. They decided to keep it, and by they I mean Y/n. With that, they went back inside.

Eddie sat on the living room couch and watched the creature move around, until it made a comfortable spot on the floor and rested there.

Y/n walked to Eddie and sat on his lap. His eyes went wide, face flushed, and he couldn't put his arms around her. He was a total mess.

"Oh come on Eddie, you can put your arms around me." She said with a smirk on her face.

Eddie laughed nervously, "Well it's just we've never been this close before."

Y/n smiled and leaned her head against him. She never knew Eddie could be so nervous around her. He seemed like a confident little devil but when he was with her...he stumbled over his words. She found it cute.

"But...I'm your wife silly!" She smiled in sickening way.

Eddie's eyes widened at the recollection of what he said as they died. He asked her to marry him....holy shit.

Y/n laughed, "Oh calm down ya goober. We were dying but now we're alive again! So, we can take steps back and start over. I want that damn date munson!"

"Alright alright! I'll take you on a date first. I was supposed to ask Dustin and Steve for permission but I can't really do that." He put his head back and relaxed.

She smiled, "Its alright, they'll understand. We should go to the theater, I bet we can figure out how to work that shit."

Eddie didn't say anything but just turned her over onto the couch and started to tickle her. It was payback. She laughed so hard that tears pricked at her eyes. After her stomach began to hurt, she got enough strength to flip them over.

Now Y/n was on top of Eddie. She held his arms down and tried to catch her breath. The sight made Eddie's eyes fling open. He gulped and tried to calm down. She caught her breath and looked down at him smiling.

She leaned in and kissed Eddie. It surprised him but he sure wasn't complaining. This was the most action he's ever gotten from a lady.

Y/n pulled away and climbed off of him. He sighed and watch her beautiful figure strut back into their room, her new dragon pet following her.

Hearts formed in Eddie's eyes for Y/n. She was bold and beautiful. And don't even get him started about Y/n being a vampire in very torn clothing. She was scary cool... and totally sexy. She was a dnd players dream as Eddie would put it.

He smiled and got up to follow her like their new dragon dog did. Of course he knocked some things over since he wasnt really paying attention. This made Y/n peak out the door and look at Eddie who stood in front of a broken vase. She laughed and shook her head.

"Maybe we should find a different place to stay in. I don't want to mess up Dustin's house..." She sighed and walked over to the vase. She bent down and picked up the broken pieces.

Eddie nodded and apologized for the mess. He took the broken pieces from her hands so she wouldn't cut herself. I mean they're vampires but that doesn't mean he won't take care of her the best he could.

Y/n loved the little ways Eddie showed his affection. He was sweet, unlike what others thought. According to Jason, Eddie was a freak. Y/n wanted to shove her foot so far up Jason's ass that he'd taste leather for months. She hated him so much for what he's done to Eddie. All the stories Eddie told her back at that drug dealers house...it was brutal.

If she ever saw him again, she'd eat him. Y/n smiled at the thought and skipped back to Eddie. She grabbed his hand, called the pseudodragon, and walked out of Dusty's house.

She knew exactly who had the biggest house in the town. Steve would probably kill her for living there but it was true, he had a huge house so therefore it was better. They used to play together all the time while his dad was away. She missed those days...she missed Steve.

Eddie saw the look on her face and squeezed her hand to reassure her. She smiled back at him and continued forward.

"What should we name the pseudodragon?" She asked to get her mind off of her friends.

"How about...Frodo?" He smirked at his ingeniousness.

Y/n smiled, "Is that a Lord of The Rings reference?"

"Of course it is! Who do you think I am?"

"A nerd."

She giggled and ran off leaving Eddie and Frodo to run after her.

***

End of chapter four

I'm so sorry this took so long to publish. It isn't the best but the next few will be better, I promise! Thank you all for sticking with me! I love you guys <33