Link-5, A Divine Beast

Start from the beginning

The jinn lifted Rocket with it's wind back into F-Zero's hand and summoned the Tokens, before Rocket was summoned back on the field!

"Wasting time and giving me these useless things. Finish up your turn, Mongrel."

"Tch... I use Skates, Rocket, and my Token to Link Summon! Come, Gale Rider WhirlWind! Finally I activate the Spell Card Rider Punch! One Gale Rider monster I control gains attack equal to it's Link Rating times 1000 and deals piercing damage! I choose Hurricane!"

Hurricane's ATK 2100-->5100

"Now battle! Hurricane can attack all Tokens you control one time each, so he'll finish this! Wind Pressure!!!"

"When your monster attacks I can discard Yellow Servant Salaz to destroy every card I control and Negate your attack, then it becomes the end phase. I can only use this effect if I control at least three monsters."

"So he wanted us to summon Gale Tokens on his field." Windy said. "Damn..."

"What?!" F-Zero cried.

A golden barrier blocked Hurrican's attack and destroyed all of the Gale Tokens on Ra's field!

"It's my turn, Mongrel. Draw. I activate the spell card True Divinity! I show you a Light and Dark Attribute monster in my hand to summon Link monsters from my extra deck with Link Ratings up to it's Level! Yellow Servant Bah is always treated as a Light monster along with it's Dark Attribute!" (? ATK/Lv 8/Light/Dark/Cyberse)

"L-Level 8?!"

"He can bring out the full field he had during our Speed Duel with just one card. That isn't good, F-Zero."

"I know that it's not good!!!"

"I summon Vermillion Bird, White Tiger, Azure Dragon, and Black Tortoise. Battle! Azure Dragon attacks your WhirlWind!"

"WhirlWind can't be destroyed by battle with a Link monster!"

"But you still take damage, Mongrel."

F-Zero's LP: 4000-->3800

"Next my White Tiger attacks your Hurricane! White Tiger's effect now Activates, by ending the Battle Phase when it declairs an attack I can destroy all of your monsters! Then you take damage equal to their combines attack! White Growl!"

"Oi, hurry up and respond!" Windy said!

"Wha- Oh! I activate Gale Rider Dustling's effect from the grave! When my monster(s) would be destroyed I can banish it instead!"

"Oh? Relying on your Ignis to wake you up? Then I guess I'll activate That Card. However, you shall know the Wrath of a True God First! I use all four of my monsters to Link Summon!"

"This is the card he used his skill for. I can feel it," Windy said. "Get ready and focus on your senses."

"The Center Of This World That Which Upon All Else Is Built! Arrive From Your Slumber To Do My Bidding!"

The four gods entered the top left, top right, bottom left, and bottom right markers of Ra's link! The Data Storm around them shook, and the sky split in two! Descending from a golden light was a gigantic golden eastern dragon!

"Link-4, Yellow Dragon Of The Center!" (3400 ATK/Link-4/Divine/Cyberse)

The dragon stared down upon F-Zero and his partner. Glaring through them. It saw nothing other than weakness.