Link-5, A Divine Beast

All four duelists were shot out of a wall that the Data Storm made as a blue aura outlines them, placing them in the same pairs as before on floating rubble across from one another. Two large Duel Fields appeared on before them, signifying they would partake in two Master Duels!

"We'll settle this in a Master Duel! Where we can let our true power loose!" Ra said. His glare sent a shiver down F-Zero's spine as he raised his left arm. A single golden shining card fell from the sky and entered Ra's deck.

"A Master Duel, huh? Well then..." Windy said. F-Zero's deck suddenly shuffled itself causing him to look down into Windy's eye. "I modified your deck to better fit in this scenario. Use these new cards well."

"Ah, thanks Windy! Having an A.I. to do that on the fly is super handy."

"Let's hurry this along," Ra said.

"R-Right..."

"Master Duel!"

Ra vs F-Zero

"I'm taking the first turn," Ra said. He looked at the cards in his hand slowly. "I end my turn."

"...HUH!? You didn't do anything!"

"I know. Now take your turn."

"I hate this... Draw!"

"Just stay calm. He clearly has a plan so try and think of how to counter it," Windy said.

"Right right... easier said than done. I summon Gale Rider Strawberry! Appear, the Circuit that Rides the Wind! Link Summon! Link 1, Gale Rider Dustling! (500 ATK/Link 1/Cyberse/Wind) Dustling adds a 'Gale' field spell from my deck to my hand, so I add Fūto-shi and activate it! Fūto-shi is always treated as a 'Gale Rider' card!"

Strawberry jumped into the right marker of F-Zero's circuit causing small anthropomorphic pinwheel made of dust to leap out of it! Behind F-Zero rose a large pinwheel like windmill.

"Once per turn I can Fūto-shi allows me to reveal a Gale Rider in my hand to special summon it witch's effects negated, so I'll show you Skates and summon it! Next Fūto-shi's second effect activates, when a Gale Rider monster is special summoned I can special summon another Gale Rider from my deck with it's effects negated! Then the new monster's level becomes equal to the previous one's! Come, Rocket!"

Rocket's Lv 5-->2

The windmill spun and it's wind brought Skates and Rocket out onto the field!

"When a monster is summoned from the deck I can activate the Quick-Play Spell Gale Ride which adds a Gale Rider from my deck to my hand! I add Gale Rider Blade! When Blade is added to my hand I can discard it to summon two Gale Tokens on my field! Appear, the Circuit that Rides the Wind! I set my two Tokens and Dustling in the Link Markers! Come, Gale Rider Hurricane!" (2100 ATK/Link 3/Cyberse/Wind)

The three monsters turned into arrows and hit the top, bottom, and left Link Markers of F-Zero's Circuit! From the Circuit descended a green jinn with their bottom half being a tornado.

"Hurricane can add a monster it points to to the hand and then summon Gale Tokens on either player's field up to that monster's original level! I add Rocket to my hand and summon four Tokens on your field and one on mine! Then Rocket can reveal itself when added to my hand to summon another token on your field! Finally I destroy the token just summoned to special summon Rocket back to the field!"