Chapter 15 - Hellhole

Start from the beginning

??? 1
- Oh, finally, we've arrived for fuck's sake.

I felt the car stop and the two anthros getting off.

Dex
- No... No! PLEASE GOD NO!

I heard the doors open and the cold air of the night rip in.

??? 1
- Hey! Rise and shine, no-furs! - with these words, I felt their hands grab me and throw me onto the hard floor.

Blake
- Ughhh...ah...what the-

*PUNCH*

??? 2
- I don't remember permitting you to speak.

Dex
- SHIT SHIT SHIT!...

??? 2
- Oh look, this one's silent. Maybe he didn't wake up properly!

*KICK*

That bitch kicked me in the stomach making me gasp for air and cough.

??? 1
- Heh, better.

??? 2
- These two will probably groan all the way to their doom. Let's put them back to sleep aye? What do you think?

I heard the other one chuckle followed by them knocking me and probably Blake out by delivering a hard punch to my face.

*Some time later*

After getting our clothes replaced by an inmate suit, we got tossed into our cells.

They had separated us so we "won't try to play tricks".

*VZZZOOOM*

I got up as I heard an energy barrier appear, separating me from the world, and looked outside through the barriers orange shade.

Two sides of triple rows of cells, divided by a big and long gap.

Within the long gap were bridges, catwalks, fences of metal, and the watch tower itself.

Within the watch tower, there were a few anthros in special suits, watching over us.

On the other side, a level below were anthros patrolling.

While I was examining the insides of the prison, anger started building in me, as I looked inside the cells.

Humans...

Weak looking, beaten up, dirty, skinny...

Several anthros were beating up one single human while laughing in front of a cell that was probably his.

I caught something in the corner of my eye.

When I looked at the gap between the sides I saw something I wish I never did.