CHAPTER - 11 : SOMEONE UNEXPECTED

You and Taehyung reached the party venue. He stopped the car in front of party venue and handover the keys to bell boy. You also came out of the car. He grabbed your hand and hold your arms in his.

Taehyung : Act like we are deeply in love, understand (he whispered in your ears.)

You rolled your eyes at his comment but just nodded. Then you both entered inside the hall. You were mesmerized by the decoration and design of the hall. It was so exquisite and elegant. And why not, you came from a family where you were abused and hated and not so strong financial background so this is first time for you to attend elite party. You keep on looking at the hall with mesmerized eyes, Taehyung noticed it so asked,

Taehyung : You like the decorations so much.

You nodded cutely without even thinking because you were so into the beauty of the hall. Taehyung just chuckled at your reaction. Just then a man came to you both. You averted your gaze to that man.

?? : Welcome Mr. Kim.
Taehyung : (smiles) Thank you for inviting.

When Taehyung smiled you felt some sparks. After a long time you are seeing him smiling so
genuinely. His smile always do something to you.

?? : Pleasure is mine.

The person averted his gaze to you and spoke in questionable manner, "She??"

Taehyung : Meet my wife, Kim Y/n and Y/n he is my business partner Kai.
Y/n : Ohh. Hello!
Kai : Hello and welcome to party Mrs. Kim.
Y/n : Thank you.
Kai : Your wife is very beautiful Mr. Kim. (smiles)
Y/n : Thank you for the compliment. (smiles)

Taehyung just smiled but deep inside he was cursing Kai.

"Aren't they both smiling at each other too much and that Kai how he dare to compliment my wife, she is beautiful but she is mine....wait mine..ahahhh...." - Taehyung cursed himself for all the thought she is getting. He was confuse if he is jealous but why he don't even love you, at least that's what he thinks. But deep inside somewhere the remains of  old love are still breathing.

After talking to Kai for some time, Kai took his leave.

Kai : Mr. & Mrs. Kim, please enjoy yourselves. I will welcome other guests

Taehyung : Sure.

With that Kai took his leave.

"Weren't you smiling too much just now." - Taehyung spoke once Kai left. Jealousy was evident onhis face.

"Why you care?? Don't tell me you are jealous.." - you spoke with full swag.

You-But before Taehyung can complete someone called him.

?? : Taehyung, is that you??

You both turned the other side to see the person. There was a girl. As soon as Taehyung saw her his lips curled into smile. But your face showed a disgust tho you tried to cover your expression a lot but still.

Taehyung : Mia

Taehyung hugged her tightly. She also hugged him back.

Taehyung : When did you came back from States?? And why didn't you told me?

Mia : I thought to surprise you but never knew that I can meet you here.

Taehyung : (laughs) Then did you like my surprise??

Mia : (laughs) Of course....

Suddenly Mia's eyes land on you.

Mia : Is that you Y/n?? Ommoo what a pleasant surprise.

Y/n : (smile forcibly)

Mini hugged you, you also hugged her back out of courtesy but your face can tell anyone you don't want to anywhere near her. Taehyung noticed but shrugged.

You saw Taehyung and Mia talking within themselves leaving you and ignoring your existence completely. You got jealous. You went from there to the bar while Taehyung and Mia didn't noticed you because they were so into their talks.

You went to bar and sit on stool. You ordered drink and start drinking. You kept on taking glances at Taehyung and Mia and keep clenching your fist and gritting teeth's.

After 2 shots you got drunk since you are a low drunker and can't drink at all.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Mia were talking on the other side.

Mia : Well, how's your life going??

Taehyung : Good.

Mia : Why is Y/n here with you?? I remember about break up-

Taehyung : We got married.

Mia : (eyes widened) WHAT??? When, how, why?? And why you didn't invited me...you are such a bad friend.

Taehyung : It's a long story, if you wanted to know then go and read the story from start.

Mia : (done face)

Taehyung : Okay..okay..so long story in short is...we are forced by our parents.

Mia : Ohhh...umm..so are you happy?? Like you never stopped loving her.

Taehyung : Let's not talk about....she is a cheater with whom I am forced to marry.

Mia : (scoffs) I know you still loves her.

Taehyung : You can think whatever you want!

Mia : Okay..okay..don't get angry...but where did she go??

Taehyung looked here and there but didn't saw you. He got a little worried but then his eyes fell on you sleeping after being devasted of drinking. His eyes widened and he paced towards you.

Taehyung : Y/n.....Yaahh Y/n....Did she drink?? But why her alcohol tolerance is as good as zero. Y/n...y/n...

Taehyung tried waking you up but no use. He sighed deeply and picked you up bridal style.

Taehyung : Mia, we will talk some other time.

Mini : Okay. (smile)

Taehyung left from there.

Mia : And he says he don't love her.

Taehyung carried you bridal style to car and went to home.
------------------------------------------------------

Hey !!!!
So, took long time in update...
Around 5 months...
Last updated was in July...
He he...
I am sorryyyyy
I will try to update this series more frequently

Also I thought that I should also upload this series on YouTube...
What are your views about that...
Must tell me.

A very Big Thank You For 1.31K Reads.....This was something I never expected but thank you to all....