CHAPTER : 01 - THE ARRANGE MARRIAGE

"I am walking down the aisle with flowers in my one hand and other hand holding my dad's hand. It should be the most beautiful and happiest day of my life but no..it is not. The day I always dreamed to be the most beautiful one becomes the most horrible one. I always wanted this day to come but now when it is the day I want it to the wanted it will be great if this day never happens. The day I dreamed most beautiful is now my biggest nightmare. Why???? Just why am I suffering? What wrong did I ever done to suffer this? The man whom I loved he cheated and the now the same person whom I hate most in this world is now my soon to be life partner."

Thinking all these I reached to the end of aisle...I wanted to cry..cry as loud as I can but only a single tear fell from my eye. I looked at him, looking at me coldly without emotions, not even a bit of emotions..no happiness, neither sadness nor anger just blank face. But I was too immersed in my ocean of sadness to care about these things. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even realize that vows are already taken and now people are waiting for my response.

My sister who is standing beside me also who is my bridesmaid shakes me a bit causing me to came back from my thoughts.

"What happened?"-I asked in low annoyed tone.

"Take your vow..everyone is already waiting."-she said in low voice. I looked at the guest they all were waiting for me to take vow. Then I looked at the dad and my mother... I mean my step mother they were signalling me say to yes I looked at the guests again and said, I DO.

Everyone cheered and started clapping.

ⁿYou may kiss the bri-"before the priest can complete his sentence his phone ranged. He excused himself to take the call.

After attending call he signalled his secretary and start leaving. He glanced at me and left. I was standing there dumb founded.

His assistant said something in my dad's ear and my dad nodded in understanding. After this my in-laws came towards me.

Mother - in- law : I'm sorry Y/n on behalf of my son but something important came up so he had to leave...please don't mind him.

I nodded in understanding.

All the guests came towards me one by one and started congratulating me. I don't want to smile but I was wearing a forced smile all the time. I was feeling uncomfortable feeling like...receiving marriage congratulations alone...like seriously. Till evening I was all alone. At this point I am all irritated.. like he seriously left me all alone and that too on wedding day. Throughout the day I can hear the whisperings of the guests and these whisperings were not at all pleasant. It's not like I do care but still he should give some face to me. I know he hates me and same goes for me too but still... I just sighed because at the end I can't do anything and of course its not his fault because for both of us it is a forced marriage without any feelings. It's just a trade between two family for the sake of so called promise that they made years back.

It's already evening, guests had already started to leave and me still alone. I was still thinking about these when my and his parents approached me and his mother said to me, "Y/n daughter please don't be mad he is just a workholic person and for him his work is his top priority.

" I'm not mad mom." - I replied with the most gentle tone and genuine smile I can have.

Of course why should I treat his family badly when they are treating me with so much of respect and love and also his mother had treated me like her own daughter all these years. After my mom died she is the one who took care of me. If it's not for her pleading and my dad's life I will never ever married to that KIM TAEHYUNG. I hate you and will always do KIM TAEHYUNG.

It was already evening. I was talking to his mom when his assistant approached me.

Assistant : Mam, sir send me to pick you up.

I looked at him and scoffed internally. That idiot don't have guts to come here. Who do he think he is ? I was going to speak but his mom spoke first.

Mrs. Kim : John(his assistant name) why he didn't came in person? Y/n is his wife not just any girl.

John : Mam, sir said he is busy in meeting that's why.

Mrs. Kim : Wait...lemme call him.

Mrs. Kim called him but he didn't picked up. Well I have expected this. Mrs. Kim just sighed and said to me, "Y/n its already late I don't think TAEHYUNG will come so you just head to home with John. I nodded. John lead me to the car. I sat in the back seat and John started driving.

WE ARE HEADING TOWARDS HOME.