CHAPTER : 06 - IS HE JEALOUS??

Everyone sits in the living room and starts chit-chatting. Suddenly Mrs. Kim got a call. She excused herself and came after some time and spoked, 

Mrs.Kim : Y/n I am very sorry dear but I have to leave. 

Y/n : Why?? What happened mom?

Mrs.Kim : My best friend just called me and she said she just came back from the USA and will be leaving tomorrow again. We haven't met for years so I am going to her.

Y/n : But you just came..

Mrs. Kim : Don't worry daughter..I will keep you company some other time.

With that Mrs. Kim said goodbye and left and others chit-chatted again. 

Y/n and Jungkook were giggling while talking while someone was jealous.

Taehyung's mind : Why the hell is she close to him??? Well whatever, I don't care at all.

Time Skip

Y/n : Everyone let me set the table for lunch.

Everyone nodded.

Jungkook : Let me help you Y/n.

Y/n : Okay.

With that Y/n & Jungkook went towards the kitchen.

After 2 minutes

Y/n : Everyone come, let's have lunch.

Everyone went towards the dining table and sat. Y/n start serving everyone. She served everyone then Jungkook said, "Y/n why you served only 7 plates? What about you?? Aren't you gonna have lunch?" Y/n looked at jungkook and smiled and said, "First you guys have then I will have." Jungkook said, "No you are gonna have lunch with us." She looked at Taehyung who was looking at her but before Y/n could say something Jungkook pulled Y/n by her wrist and made her sit on a chair beside him and start serving her plate. Taehyung looked at Y/n and Jungkook giggling and talking. He was jealous but he was not ready to accept. He doesn't want to be jealous. And why he should be jealous it's not like he loves her or something. Yes..they both were lovers once but she cheated on him with someone else. And then he got married to her. No matter how cold he is towards her and acts rude at the end he still LOVES her. But then he thought..No Taehyung you can't fall for her again. She is a cheater..she cheated on you. No..don't fall for her again.

Taehyung looked at them but then started eating again. Jungkook served Y/n's plate and all of them started eating. Jimin said while eating, "Jungkook, you didn't serve pork on her plate?" - he said with a confused look. Jungkook replied, "Jimin-shii she doesn't like pork. Your brain is also small just like your height." Everyone starts laughing hearing Jungkook's words.

[Jimin : What are you laughing for Author.. Huh?? I am 175 and you are only 150..far far shorter than me..so stop laughing.

Author : Why did you say that...don't you know you shouldn't make fun of others.

Jimin : Ohh..so our author is angry..Lemme see what you can do??(smirks)

Author : I-I- I am going...Humph. I am not writing it anymore at least not now...😡😡

MEANWHILE

Taehyung : Hey Author, where are you going...don't tell me you are leaving just like that..leaving me jealous..Aish..this Author.

Jimin, do you have to make her angry..

Jimin : You..don't blame me..she makes fun of me first.

Taehyung : You..Jimin-shii pabo. Now she will not write it anymore😢😢😢..who will complete my story now...I don't want to be jealous...Author please write it na...don't leave my story in mid-way.]
------------------------------------------------------
Hello Dear Readers
I am sorry for updating after a very long but I thought no one liked this story so I didn't upload..but today I got notification and checked this after long time.
Very happy for 100+ reads😍😍😍😍...thank you so much😘😘😘😘..and a very special thanks to
Alishiya6699
@__daring__queen__
picooooo115
for adding this story to their favourite😘😘😘😘😘😘 Thank you so much guyssss...

I am having my exam in this month so update may be a bit slow but don't worry I have already some parts written..
T

hank you to all the reader.