𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟏 | 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎,𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎,𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎

Start from the beginning

Footsteps overcame the sound of the chirping birds as they made their way through a wide open door and into the large echoing home. Vicente looked around letting out a sigh "Esta tu patrón mija?" (Your boss home?)

"No Don Vicente, El patrón salió esta mañana" (No Don Vicente, the boss left this morning) a maid responded dusting off one of the expensive statues near a hall

Vicente nodded but instead of turning around and heading back out he made his way toward the living area, where the sound of music was coming from

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 : 𝐒𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐲𝐨 - 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐚

an almost empty bottle of tequila placed on the center table caught his attention ... he stepped up closer noticing the bottle was placed on top of a magazine, the girl on the cover? Rosario.

He removed his sunglasses tossing them onto the table before leaning over the table, moving the bottle to the side and picking up the magazine in his hands scanning the photo on the cover ... looking up close at it he could now understand why this had been so hard for his brother to get over.

"Chente?" (Vicente?) Amado's voice almost startled the Carrillo brother as he turned around noticing the man dressed in black standing a couple meters away

"Ey" (Yeah) he admitted turning back around to look at the magazine cover once again before opening it up and paging through it

The sound of Amado's boots clicking on the floors echoed through the high ceiling once he began approaching his brother, he came to stand on the other side of the table leaning down to pick up the tequila bottle and sipping from it, no glass needed.

Vicente's eyes shifted to his brother who was now sitting down on the couch across from him "Ya hablaste con Hank?" (You talk to Hank yet?)

Amado, without looking at his brother rested his back on the couch in a much stressed manner while rubbing his temples and letting out a tired sigh "Al rato" (Later I will)

Vicente furrowed his brows at the fact his brother almost appeared careless about the situation "Cuando es Al rato?" (When is 'later'?)

Amado rested his face on his knuckles looking out a large window surrounding the living room area, the music playing in the background wasn't making this any easier, anytime he tried thinking the only thing coming to mind was Rosario ... her smile, her laugh, her stare, her teasing manner, her body, even small details like the way her skirt would crawl up as she walked ... her scent, her presence ... her sex.

"Ya, no? Ponte vergas Amado ... tenemos ese pinche dinero pausado y todo por Hank, hace meses que se debió haber movido" (Enough, don't you think? Get it together Amado ... we have that money on hold because of Hank although we were supposed to be moving it months ago)

Amado turned to look at his brother, the stare in his eyes was empty, tired, worn out, it looked as if he'd been killed and unwillingly brought back to life "Y a mi que me dices, habla con el puto de Hank ... ese cabron es el que tiene todo detenido ahí ya no tengo nada que ver" (What're you telling me for, go talk to Hank yourself ... that asshole is the one who's got everything held up, I don't have anything to do with that)

"No chingues Amado ... soy pendejo pero no tanto-" (Quit the bullshit Amado ... I'm dumb but not this dumb-)

"Cabron entonces no estés chingando, déjame hacer lo mío" (Shut the fuck up then, let me do my thing) Amado turned to the side once again

Vicente tossed the magazine back onto the table and began to shake his head "Lo tuyo? Tu pedo es la morra esta ... acomódate o te vas a quedar viendo, sin vieja y sin dinero" (Your thing? You whole issue revolves around this girl ... get it together or you'll end up with no girl and no money) the male picked his sunglasses up from the table before turning around and heading out through where he came from.