Part 30

Author's pov..

The day of the event came shortly.

Jungkook's car stopped infront of the venue. No he waa not nervous today, you can ask why? Because he was sitting with the love of his life who was muttering sweet words in his ears so that he didn't get nervous.

"Everything will be fine"

"You have worked hard"

"This event is gonna be a blast I am telling you"

"Everybody will love it"

"Don't panic okay"

"Don't get nervous"

"I am with you"

"Everything will be fi- "

Tae couldn't finish because a pair of lips suddenly attacked his soft one..He closed his eyes and let himself get melted in the soft kiss..It was too sweet that Jungkook's secretary Lisa couldn't stop cooing the love birds, but she maintained her posture as he didn't want to anger his boss.

Jungkook broke the kiss when he felt Taehyung was out of breathe. Their foreheads was connected and their eyes were closed.

"I would definitely be okay if you are with me"

Tae felt his cheeks got redden with Jungkook's words. He giggled and pecked his lips multiple times. And who was Jungkook to stop his baby?

"Let's go yeah?", Taehyung said after a few minutes.

"Yeah", Jungkook replied kissing his forehead.

Jungkook couldn't stop staring at him throughout the whole event. His husband looked ethereal in that. Fuck that, he looks ethereal in whatever he wears. He saw how sexily and smartly Taehyung was handling the whole event.

 He saw how sexily and smartly Taehyung was handling the whole event

Taehyung's outfit

After checking everything for the last time, Taehyung finally released his breathe. He started looking everywhere to find that certain someone. His eyes stopped searching when he found the love of his life.

 His eyes stopped searching when he found the love of his life