CHAPTER-10

YN got inside her room and removed her over coat and black shirt under neath it. She was only wearing a bra, she examined the wound. The blade was still embedded in her wound, she slowly started to pull it out. She hissed in pain and left it, grabbing the wet towel she tried to clean the wounds. Just then her room's door opened and Kim Taehyung was standing there with wide eyes, YN 's eyes snapped open. She grabbed a blanket near her bed and covered herself however Tae didn't looked away. "Kim Taehyung! What in the world are you doing!" she growled at him glaring. "You have a sever wound Miss Kang, let me help you." he said. "I'll handle it myself Mr. Kim you may leave now." But Tae didn't even moved a muscle, "You can barely lift your arm, Don't be stubborn" he said in a calm tone. YN sighed and sat at the bed, Tae looked at the wound, he was looking a cool demanor from the outside but internally he was screaming seeing her in just a single piece of clothing. He mentally slapped himself and started to take the the blade out. YN clenched her fists in pain, Tae noticed it. He started humming a tune, YN looked at him amused and got lost in his features. He slowly pulled the dagger out, she hissed in pain and grabbed his shoulders to keep herself stable. Her eyes brimmed and were glossy but she didn't cried. "It's okay! It's fine now! Hey, you are gonna be better in few hours." he said and smiled lightly at her. She nodded her head and Tae left after patching the open wound and giving her medicines. "Rest well" he said and left. YN lay down and slowly drifted to slumber. 

After almost three hours later, it was 9:00 PM. Her phone rang, she picked it without looking at the caller id. "Mommy!" the voice broke a wide genuine smile. "Hi baby!" she greeted back. "Mommy! I miss uw" he said sadly, YN unknowingly pouted and said-"Aww, I miss you too baby!" she said her eyes still closed while grinning. "Really!" "mhm"  "Then mommy won't be mad if Rowoon-ie comes to meet mommy." he said and YN unaware replied-"Yeah baby! I would love that!" Rowoon cheered and said-"Yay! mommy love you bye!" He hung up the call and YN smiled and returned to her slumber. After few minutes, the realization hit her like a truck, she cursed herself and shot up. She quickly put on a black shirt and ran towards the living room.

 Lucky for her, every one was present there, "In Yeop! Black Pink! Rowoon is coming!!!!" she panicked

 Lucky for her, every one was present there, "In Yeop! Black Pink! Rowoon is coming!!!!" she panicked. There eyes widened on hearing the news both in excitement and in distress. 

"Quick, come on hide all the weapons and get his stuff! EVERYTHING!" she said while panicking. BTS were so confused but Taehyung specifically was jealous like anything upon hearing a male's name. He was confused and a bit jealous that his presence affected YN this much that she is panicking to hide weapons and getting his stuff. He rolled his eyes, "What's wrong YN? Who is coming?" Jin asked seeing her all worked up. "I'll explain that later Jin but can you plz hide all of your weapons and anything that is blunt or sharp and related to mafia? Plz" she said and they nodded and got to work. 

Time Skip-

Currently, all of them are standing in the living room panicking. Mostly YN, "Chill! he is here now" IN Yeop said patting her shoulder. Tae just rolled his eyes, Suga was watching his reaction with a smirk. "Okay! Are the weapons hidden?" "Yes" "All of his stuff is here?" "Check" "Am I forgetting something?" she asked and IN yeop replied-"Yeah! Smile Ice-ie" he said and smiled widely. She put on a small smile, just then the door opened and a small figure came running towards YN and exclaimed-"Mommy!!!"

 She put on a small smile, just then the door opened and a small figure came running towards YN and exclaimed-"Mommy!!!"

"Baby!" YN smiled widely and picked Rowoon in her arms. BTS eyes widened, and Suga looked towards Tae. He felt like his whole world collapsed, the women he started to grow feelings for has a child. He looked away from the mother-daughter, Tae couldn't deny that he felt a pang in his heart when he got to know that she is a mom of a three year old boy. "Mommie I love you so much! I missed you!" he said while kissing YN in her cheeks. "Really baby! I missed you too and I love you too!" she said and led him towards couch. "Rowoon~ie  you didn't miss auntie!" Rose said and fake cried, "Ani! Rose~ie Rowoon missed you too" he said and giggled cutely.

 "Rowoon~ie  you didn't miss auntie!" Rose said and fake cried, "Ani! Rose~ie Rowoon missed you too" he said and giggled cutely

Everyone cooed at him except Tae who was glaring at a three old kid. "Calm down Tae he is a kid" Suga whispered but Tae didn't even budge. "Aww! aren't you the cutest thing ever." Jin cooed at the little guy. Rowoon giggled and hid his flustered face in his mother's embrace. Namjoon chuckled and patted his back, by now everyone surrounded the mother and son. "Rowoon! Look it's your favorite uncle" IN Yeop chirped happily. "Hey! that's not fair.. I want to be the favorite uncle." Jimin said. At that time Rowoon noticed that they were too many people to his liking. His eyes started to get teary and YN tensed up, IN Yeop came in handling the situation perfectly. "It's okay champ, you go with Rose~ie and others and we will be back in few minutes. Okay?" he said softly. Jisso took her and he instantly hugged her like a koala. As soon as they left IN Yeop said-"Well, it's time to make things more clear."