CHAPTER-9

Everyone arrived at the base and it was under attack, they took there positions and the fight turned rough. Half of them were busy helping there injured men. YN's back up had arrived a minute ago and the situation seems to calm down since then. Everyone was fine and no one was severely injured except YN, she had a cut on her waist. The flow of blood wasn't much so she didn't paid attention to it. They were transporting there material, guns and weapons to there other base. It was a hectic day and they returned to the mansion after few hours. YN felt a pang of pain near the cut, she sat at the couch and looked towards the rest of them.

 YN felt a pang of pain near the cut, she sat at the couch and looked towards the rest of them

That's when she noticed that Jungkook tagged along with them to the mission. She furrowed her brows and said-"Why did you come with us kid?" Taehyung smirked and said-"Jungkookie your noona is asking something, tell her."

Jungkook-"Did I do something wrong Noona?" he said with a pout, if it wasn't for a serious situation she would have smiled and squished his cheeks.

YN-"Why do you involve your self in mafia stuff in such a young age." she said calmly yet coldly.
Everyone fell silent, no one dared to say anything seeing her new side.

Jungkook-"N-noona I am a grown up man, I want to do-" he was cut off by YN.

YN-"Really? Grown up!" she said angrily, the rest of the members kept quiet coz even they wanted to make him stay away from mafia, even his parents want the same thing but Jungkook being Jungkook did not listen to anyone. They tried everything to make him understand, they even forced him to leave but he was too stubborn to understand.

YN-"If you are so grown up then what are you doing here, go away. And no need to call them hyungs and don't even call me noona" she said calmly and shrugged, playing emotional card is what she did to Lisa. She turned to walk away but stopped when she heard.

Jungkook-"No! Noona! Hyungs!" he whinned but following YN's suit they ignored him. He kept whinning and clinging on to them. 

Everyone was sitting at the couch talking but Jungkook was looking back and forth, even YN was talking. She saw how he was whining, she smirked and said-"Lily, you are really obedient. You listen to me for everything I said unlike the other" she faked a sad look. Lisa grinned happily and smirked while looking at Jungkook.

The others where trying to control there laugh and Jin joined her act-"Exactly, she always listen to you. But...." he sighed dramatically. Jungkook was getting angry and sad. He harshly threw the vase on the ground and it shaterred into pieces. Everyone stood up and few of them gasped where as YN had a cold face.

Jungkook-"I AM BETTER THEN HER!!" he yelled and was raging.

Suga-"Yes, kookie you may be better then her in everything but one thing that makes the difference is she listens to her elders while you don't" he said coldly.

Jungkook-"B-but I don't want to be a burden" he weeped. 

He had tears welled up in the corner of his eyes, he covered his face with his hands and wiped them

YN-"You are not the only one that gets hurt Jungkook, whenever your hyungs see you getting injured they blame themselves for letting you in this danger. They feel like they failed to protect you. Think about your parents once, what will they go through once they come to know that they lost you" she said calmly. The rest of the members were already in tears. They never wanted to see there maknae near danger. 

They tried there best to convince him but they couldn't.

Jungkook-"They will be happy to know that I died like a fighter not a coward" he said still not giving up. YN rose her brows 

YN-"Then, lets see how happy will they be. Right?" she asked him. He had confused look, "Let's call them and tell them that there son died in today's mission. If they would be happy I won't say a word." She sat up but soon heard sobbing,

Jungkook-"NO! T-they will-l be s-sad" he said stuttering his eyes wide.

YN-"But you said they will be happy right?" she said. He lowered his head, she sighed and patted his shoulders. 

YN-"I know that you wanna prove yourself but maybe this time using your skills not some illegal mafia shit. It's good to prove yourself but not to others, to yourself" she walked towards thee stares but stopped and said-"Look at the tears in your brothers eyes and then think calmly. This is not your age to mend in mafia kiddo" she walked towards her room.

Black Pink and In Yeop left to give them some space. Jungkook looked up to see Jin's teary eyes. He hugged him and kept mumbling 'sorry hyung'. The older smiled and rubbed his back, the others joined the hug and smiled happily.

Taehyung's POV-

"I know that you wanna prove yourself but maybe this time using your skills not some illegal mafia shit. It's good to prove yourself but not to others, to yourself." she said and walked away. I had tears in my eyes, it has been a long time since an argument broke out among us.  "Look at the tears in your brothers eyes and then think calmly. This is not your age to mend in mafia Kiddo" she said and walked away, In Yeop and Black Pink following the suit.

Jungkook kept apologizing to us, we smiled and patted his back. This was the first time I saw her expressing herself, although she directed the pain towards us but I know the way Lisa looked down the whole time, they might have had an argument about this.

But right now, all I know is. I am great full to her.