Chapter 2: I.M.P Battle.

Start from the beginning

Once I said that she instantly came running at me. Yes that's right exactly what I thought she was gonna do. Then she jumped as a attempt to pounce on me but before she even could once she got her feet off the floor I threw something out from my other hand to her face.

Loona's mind: Is that cocaine?!

She didn't have much time to react as I put my weapon in my other hand and swing at her face.

(Y/N): in every fight you go in you let your anger take control allowing your gaurd to get let down and causing you to lose focus on your surroundings.

Once I said that my weapon hit her straight in the face almost ramming her into the wall knocking her unconscious. Thank the lord I held back good enough to not kill her. I wouldn't want a beautiful girl like her to die. Wait what?

Uhhh nevermind that I got out the bunker of course leaving her unconscious knowing this battle ain't over with and once I walked out the the cabin I saw the 2 lovebirds which I assumed they were waiting for Loona to come back with my head.

Moxxie and Millie

Moxxie and Millie. Well this is gonna be a little tricky. With Moxxie I could just talk him into not fighting me which may or may not work but the real problem is Millie. I haven't forgotten how she fights but they looked at me in disbelief.

Millie: Did he really beat Loona?

Moxxie: Seems that way honey.

(Y/N): And what? Yall scared because I beat yalls big hound?

Ok I admit I'm bad at talking like I'm the bad guy.

Millie/Moxxie: Nope/Maybe?

They then both look at each other hearing what they said. If they argue I swear.

Which of course Millie started arguing at Moxxie because he said Maybe to which I just sighed loud enough they heard me and they looked at me.

(Y/N): Ok look you 2 lovebirds I would say this is a little amusing to watch but in all honesty I'm just ready to get this fighting business over against yall. Even if I may be sounding like a Jackass I'm getting bored just standing here so can yall go back to trying to kill me since that's what yall are here for?

They looked at each other for second as Moxxie pulled out a pistol and Millie pulled out what seems to be a demonic knife as Millie tryed to take me on in close quarters combat while Moxxie provided her backup by staying back and shooting at me which is why I said this may be difficult.

It kept going on for a while of Millie trying to cut me and Moxxie trying to shoot me but I kept dodging even though it was difficult giving their quick movements and eventually Millie landed one cut on me and a bullet from moxxie went through one of my arms which they went back to standing side by side for a second thinking that they had me for a moment but boy they were wrong.

(Y/N): Just as I expected.

They looked confused.

(Y/N): Yall were to focused on trying to kill me you didn't notice what i have been doing for the whole time.

I was charing power into my weapon (like Thor does) and hit the ground causing the ground to act up around them and eventually trap them in some rocks, not killing them but keeping them trapped for now atleast. And I sighed in relief.

(Y/N): That was to close for comfort now to find the last one.

I heard a gunshot which almost got me hit by a bullet but it missed by such a little amount.

Blitzø: Dammit!

He got out of a tree and started walking towards me.

Blitzø

Blitzø. The boss of the I.M.P and apparently the fucktoy of stolas he will prove more difficult than moxxie.

Blitzø: Idk how to beat my little Loonie but now you are really dead kid. So mind being still this time?

(Y/N): I will not.

Much to my dismay he started shooting but somehow I was able to see them coming and dodged them which I could only assume was thanks to my new weapon that I think I will call the God killer.

Anyway Blitzø kept at it for a while till I eventually ran up to him then landed a uppercut on him and hit him with a little bit of force by my weapon not wanting to kill him but atleast harm him which made him a little mad.

He got up ready to start shooting again but I put my hand up to signal him to stop which confused him.

(Y/N): Look I get it you were paid to kill me but that only leads to 1 question. How much money was it?

Blitzø: Huh? Ummm- 100. Why do you need to know?

100 huh?

(Y/N): I'll tell you what agree to not kill me and accept me as your new employee and I will give you 500.

Knowing Blitzø there is no way he would not take up that kinda offer.

Blitzø: 500? How will you get that much kid?

Since he asked that question I decided to test my theory on my weapon out to see if what I believe it can do can actually happen so I focused and sure enough it created 500 dollars right Infront of Blitzø.

To say he was surprised would be a understatement but he quickly got a smile on his face and holstered his 2 guns.

Blitzø: Alright your hired kid.

Yes!!

To be continued

_________________________________________

Wow just wow I was wanting to make this whole chapter a battle against the I.M.P But wow I didn't expect to make it so long in just 2 hours but nonetheless I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a great day/night oh also yall know I had to sneak 1 joke into the story.