How you meet <3

Freddy

You sit in your chair and squeal as Bonnie shows up at your door again, smirking at you and you press the button, but it refuses to close and you groan as Bonnie inches towards you, his smirk growing bigger with every move any of you make. You scream a little louder and run like hell out of the other door, not looking behind you as you hear Bonnie's loud, metallic steps.

The footsteps seemed to get louder as you hear Bonnie speak.

"H-H-H-Hey k-k-k-k-kids! L-L-L-Let's-s r-r-ro---." His voice is cut off with a whirring sound, as if he was turned off. You turn around to see Freddy and you yelp as he holds up his hands in surrender. You come to realize he was the one who saved you from Bonnie and you thank him, to be replied with:

"You're welcome (Y/N)."

Bonnie

You sat on your chair, scoffing at the guy's voice on the phone.

'Like these animatronics could move freely and kill me.' You thought. You let out a laugh and leant back, nearly slipping out of your chair and you could have sworn you heard a snicker, but you shrug it off and go back to making random things with paper and starting to get bored. You decide to check the cameras, to find that the bunny is missing and your (E/C) eyes widen, frantically searching the cameras as you realize that the phone guy might be right. You can't seem to find him, so you turn your head to the left door, with wide eyes and press the 'light' button, only to see the Bonnie's face in yours and you shriek, backing away. He steps into the room with a sad look on his face.

"Please trust me. I'm not going to hurt you (Y/N)."

Foxy

You sit on the desk, with your legs crossed and checking the cameras. Who would sit on that chair anyway? It smells like gunk. You just keep checking the cameras and you slam the door shut when Chica and Bonnie appear at your doors. It was currently 5am night 2, and Foxy hadn't run at you yet, but you kept a watchful eye on him. You check the stage after hearing a laugh, and you realize that Freddy is gone and you check the cameras. That was your first mistake.

Your second was whispering curses to yourself, only to find you can't see Freddy, but forgetting to check Foxy. You then remember, only to see it's too late as Foxy is already gone and you mutter a very colourful word. (You probably said rainbow, right reader-chan? ~.~)

You then hear a laugh behind you, and you look, only to see Foxy sitting on the chair, smirking at you and you squeak, but he comes up to you and chuckles lowly.

"Very cute, (Y/N)"

Golden Freddy

You point at the closed left door teasingly as you giggle like a maniac, while Foxy bangs on the door a few times, before giving up and trudging back to Pirate's Cove. You start to dance around the room, and pressing the light buttons as you passed them, closing the door when someone's there or you hear Foxy's footsteps until you get too exhausted and plop down in your chair.