Cestía nodded, "Something like that.  I just... I blame myself for the downfall of it all because unlike any other I am here safe for the most part."

"I get you." He sighed, "Well at least I am not the only one who can't switch my sleeping schedule around since I must always be up with the moon."

"That amigá of yours or..." She laughed, "Whatever she is to you-- I'm not going to ask-- but she is something.  Kyriadelia was jealous, but she was the only one that actually got her."

Niderudion nodded, "Yeah, she's special." He smiled.

"Say..." Cestía looked out night.  "Do you miss your sister?"

Niderudion nodded, "Every day.  She is my other half.  We were born to the same night, the same moon.  We are the moon's light, its tears, sorrows, and its everything."

"Your Mother, she cares about you." She continued this odd small talk.

"Heh, yeah.  She does." He laughed, taking a sip of a drink, "I appreciate her though and I know she'll always be on my side no matter what I do.  Even if it's so stupid, she'll be there for me as my mother and that's all I ask."

"That's nice.  I..uh.  I never knew mi madre ( my mother) ." Cestía suddenly became serious.  "Died at birth.  And mi padre.. (my father). Well he uh.. he... he died fairly recently." The girl's voice cracked.  She sighed deeply before continuing, "Cestíon is the only one left, but I ruined that myself.  I didn't tell him what I knew... What I thought and now look at him probably a mindless zombie full of darkness."

"Hey... It's not your fault.  You didn't know the outcome of your doubts.  You didn't know it was true." Niderudion gently calmed the girl,
         "Besides I never... I don't.. have a father?  Ah it's complicated.  Mother never would talk about it."

Cestía softened her eyes, "Oh... I see."

"You know sometimes I wonder, I often wondered maybe it was my fault.  Why not give me a chance?  My sister wonders the same.  But because of all those years wasted, I don't want anyone else try to come in my life like they have  been there the entire time, caring for me." Niderudion exclaimed bitterly.
      He just laughed before letting out a long sigh, "He is dead to me and I want nothing to do with him.  He may beg for a crescent but the moon's already full." He looked away dully.

"You're hurt and upset.  I'm not saying you should do this or shouldn't but Cestíon always used to say how can you be angry when you don't know every detail.  What if there is more to it that meets the eye." Cestía gently tried to tell him.

Niderudion shook his head, "No.  There's nothing more to know.  I made my decision a long time ago." He sighs,
     "Enough about me.  Now about Cestíon." He changed the subject, "You just wanted the best for Cestíon, the prince.  But I feel like there is something between the two of you."

She shook her head, "It's not what you think.  Look it's just... I am running away from my problems and for once I need to face them but how can I when I feel like such a failure."
       She shouted almost like she was telling the world, "I failed my kingdom... But getting you involved will make everything that much worse that's why I can't--"

"Cestía I became involved the moment the reedins turned the kingdom your from to darkness.  I became involved the moment I found you." He confidently turned to her,
       "So I'm not going to sit around and let them walk all over you as you cower in fear when they arrive.  You don't have to tell me if you're not ready to but all I ask is to trust me and lemme me help you." He put his hand out and got up.

Cestía sighed, "Okay... Fine ."

"Now I'm actually getting tired.  Sleep well and soon we will restore Dizirá to it's full glory." He gave her a smile as he walked back to his room.