25.

" Let me be your Moon,
Who'll consume your darknesses. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avinash actually wanted to be here, that if maybe any time she thought it would be good if she also went to London with him or made him stay with her. But to his despair, her words showed no regret but nonetheless, he continued their conversation.

“Your building, you bought it?” Avinash asked as he was surprised it’s very costly to buy buildings there.

“Not yet, but within a few months I’ll clear the full amount.”

“It means you must be earning well”

“You can see it’s business, sometimes it runs well, sometimes it may not, you can say it’s my time now”

“Then I hope your time will run all the time. But why don’t you think of opening a second branch?” Avinash questioned.

“I haven’t thought of opening another branch. It sounds good but first I have to maintain it well,” Anika said nonchalantly.

“Why are you saying it so?” Avinash asked, wanting to get full information.

“I haven’t been able to find the right staff till now nor balance my work and personal space. So now I am working all day and sometimes it stresses me”

“I thought you are doing pretty well. Can we visit your institute now?” Avinash asked.

Anika checked the time and replied “It’s already 8:20, it will be closed in 10 minutes”

“No problem, we can visit now”

“If you want so”

Anika offered a car ride with Avinash, as Avinash hadn’t bought a car in India and he came with his family.

Avinash was surprised when he saw her training centre which is a two-storey building and it looked amazing.

“It must have cost a lot,” Avinash said without realizing what he said.

Anika laughed a little at him and said “Yes, it is. But it’s better to own the place than renting one, come on, I think all must have left by now”

Anika wished the watchman and went into the ground floor which is the computer centre and café runs until 11 pm.

“Come Avinash, this is the ground floor, here is the computer centre and café”

Avinash was observing the infrastructure and it was pretty good, he must say, meanwhile Anika brought coffee for them as it’ll keep them warm in that cold winter night. Avinash thanked her and complimented that floor was nice.

Anika brought him to the first floor and opened the doors with her keys, she went into the dark to switch on the lights and then began to explain where class takes place in the first and second floors.

As Anika was making her way to her cabin her phone pinged.

Anika took Avinash to her cabin, it looked quite cosy. On Anika’s table, Avinash saw a keychain which is familiar to him and then he remembered he brought that keychain in the past. It was a couple keychains but she didn’t know it. He just gave it as a gift. He still has that other keychain. He was happy she kept it until now.

Anika sat on the couch which is small but efficient for 4-5 which was made for special guests.

“This looks nice,” Avinash said.

Anika was confused about what he complimented, her building or her cabin, but she said thanks to him.

Next Anika opened her phone to check if she got any messages from college as she left the event without saying anything to anyone. Upon seeing one notification, Anika was shocked and said
“What is it, Avinash?”

 Upon seeing one notification, Anika was shocked and said“What is it, Avinash?”

So, here it is, the next chapter.

I think this is the shorted chapter, that's why double update I guess.

See you soon,
-Ahseenam