Chapter 103

Chapter 103 Xu Jiamu x Cheng Siying

    The hot search of Pinnacle Biotechnology was quickly suppressed. Cheng Siying was in the research room, listening to the hand-painted voice and vividly telling the netizens' guesses on this matter.

    "I went to the tea room to pour water, and I heard the people in the next department say that the total number of people in the public relations department has made a big fire, and everyone in the public relations department will be fired." The boy was vivid and dancing.

    Cheng Siying picked up the coffee, took a sip, looked at the bubbles in the cup, and said nothing.

    Ji Yichen's anger is true, but the so-called violent rage, the news of dismissal is definitely false. He values ​​his image very much, and he is not happy with his actions. She has known Ji Yichen for many years, and she has never seen him in a state of embarrassment.

    But it's not easy to get angry.

    Cheng Siying looked at the phone that hung up silently. The clean screen had already missed twelve calls.     "Cheng Yanyan!" Outside the office, an anxious assistant knocked on the door and walked in, " Chief

    is looking for you."     He still remembered Cheng Siying's light-hearted remarks on Pinnacle Technology's Weibo, but it set off a huge wave.     Cheng Siying put down the coffee cup, her tone was calm, "Which boss?" The     assistant paused, with an ugly smile: "Cheng Yann, stop joking, what other boss?"     "Of course it's your fiance." Her The tone is also bad.     "Oh." Cheng Siying got up, looked at the documents on the desk, thought about it, and walked forward with the assistant. Not long after she left, another group of people came in with boxes in their hands, and started to pack things after entering the door.     "What are you doing!" Cheng Siying's assistant shouted, and the other researchers were dragged out of their workstations by these people and watched them rummage through boxes.

    "The above order, Cheng Yan violated the company's regulations, suspended from work and inspected, and blocked everything in the biomaterials laboratory and strictly guarded it. No one can take things away!" The tall man in the lead said in a threatening voice, "This is We are responsible for implementing the leader's orders, and if you have any questions, go to your leader."

    The researchers looked at each other, watching them shut down the desktop computers and move them away together with the host, including all paper books and documents, and notebooks.

    "That's the manga I just bought today!" Cheng Siying's boy shouted, "I'm going to call the police, grab something!"

    The man who received the item glanced at the booklet in his hand, twitched the corner of his mouth, and threw the boy's manga away. on the table.

    "I don't accept your personal belongings," said the man in the lead. "You pick them out yourself, but you have to go through our inspection."

    Some of the researchers rolled their eyes and put away their notebooks. People stared at their hands, and if they saw anything related to materials, research, or experiments, they would yell at them and let them put it down.

    "I won't let it go! It's my own thing, if you dare to take it, I'll call the police!" Someone sneered, "I've been in this industry for 20 years, and this is the first time someone dares to do such a thing to me, You have the ability to detain me, don't let me out of this door! You try!"

    Among the researchers, the oldest man slapped the table with his palm.

    A group of bodyguards looked at Ji Yichen's secretary at the same time. The man frowned and said, "We are just executing the company's orders, and we have not forcibly stored your own personal belongings, but you are not allowed to take away anything related to the company.