Chapter 53

Chapter 53 SGS

    The night wind floats gently, and the clouds in the sky are driven into the distance by the wind.

    The lights in the huge park are like swimming dragons, not dark. The shadows of the trees are swaying, and the fragrance of flowers is floating. The small animals that have just fallen asleep are awakened by the broadcast prompt, and their heads are stuck out blankly.

    The radio rang three times in full.

    "Lin Weining eliminated!"

    "Ah...I know, can you stop mentioning it!"

    Lin Weining put on a mask and followed the staff with a disappointed face, she said to the camera, "I haven't Did you get eliminated after you figured out what happened?"

    Her accompanying director smiled and nodded.

    "Xianxian was eliminated?" Haya said in shock.

    Song Fenghua stood opposite her, and the two looked at each other across the fountain.

    "She's been with you all the time." Song Fenghua looked at Haya suspiciously.

    Haya immediately said, "It's not me! I just separated from her, and she was eliminated in less than two minutes?"

    "So coincidentally?" Jian Yueyin came from behind and started Haya when she spoke.

    After hearing the news of Lin Weining's elimination, everyone rushed to the square on the side of the fountain.

    "Hey, the personal identification here indicates that the stock is out of stock." Xu Heran asked, pointing to the booth in the square. Haya told her, "I walked around the park and there were four stalls in total. Lin Weining and Jiang Qiong both changed their personal identities, and they were out of stock after the change."

    Xu Heran nodded, "That's still true. There is one stall that is not out of stock, no, isn't it a reminder that all of your red teams have chosen tasks?"

    "What red team and blue team, we are a personal team now, I want to avenge Xianxian!" Haya raised her hand, "Xianxian ——"

    "The personal identification of the last booth should have been replaced by Laurel." Jiang Qiong said.

    Xin Nuo came over and said, "No, I just came over there, and I took a look. There is no out-of-stock information at the stall over there."

    "Huh?" Everyone looked at Xin Nuo in surprise.

    Xu Heran scratched his face, "That means Laurel didn't change, eh, where is Laurel?"

    "Who was eliminated by Wei Ning?"

    "By me." A cold voice said behind Xu Heran.

    Little Pearl jumped up in fright, rushed to Xinnuo, and hugged her tightly.

    laurel wears a wreath on her head and akimbo on her face with a depressed face. She wears wreaths around her neck and wrists, looking like she's coming back from a seaside vacation.

    The remaining six girls looked at her warily.

    "It's an accident." Laurel said, with a lollipop in her mouth, and she put it on her cheek when she spoke, "I swear to God!"

    Xu Heran immediately said: "Liar! You eliminated Wei Ning, don't you think? Can't be eliminated accidentally!"

    "Really." Laurel said gloomily.