Chapter 81

Chapter 81 She and her

   The SGS solo concert ended in tears and reluctance. Except for the fans who were sad and reluctant to leave, the eight girls were also in a low mood. They got into the nanny car going home, washed and removed their makeup, and were called downstairs by Sister Cui—

    then they were startled by the cakes, flowers and food in the living room.

    After sister Cui and the assistant counted the delivered items, she thanked the staff and smiled at the girls who were wearing pajamas on the stairs and looked at her in surprise: "These are colleagues from various departments of the company, fans, and partner brand owners. A gift of condolences."

    Xu Heran: "...Thank you."

    Her voice was so hoarse that Sister Cui hurriedly asked her assistant to soak them in water.

    "On the way here, I ate a whole box of throat lozenges." Xu Heran squeezed out the bouquet wearily to make room for himself to sit down.

    Others follow suit.

    "Stop talking." Xin Nuo patted Xu Heran's head.

    Xu Heran smiled and said, "Do you feel bad for me?"

    Xin Nuo frowned and glanced at the kitchen.

    Xu Heran immediately closed her mouth, she leaned back, winked at Xin Nuo, and patted her leg.

    Come, sit, hurry up.

    Before Xinnuo could taste the urging in her eyes, a sharp gaze swept over.

    Xin Nuo turned back subconsciously, and met Cui Qi, who was holding his arms and staring at them coldly.

    Xin Nuo: "..."

    She sat on the armrest slowly, and Cui Qi showed a satisfied smile.

    Xu Heran shrugged her shoulders, her whole body tilted in the direction of Xin Nuo. She had just finished showering and blowing her hair. Relying on her good looks, she swept her hair to the left and the right to twist it in all directions. From Cui Qi's point of view, he could see a furry head protruding from Xin Nuo's back, and someone's arm naturally wrapped around Xin Nuo's waist.

    Cui Qi: "...You sit down for me."

    "Don't be too strict." Jiang Qiong smiled and said to Cui Qi, "Drink water."

    "You also talk less for me." Jiang Qiong interrupted, Cui Qi Immediately forgetting what she wanted to say, she waved her hand and asked everyone to sit down, "Next, tell us about our schedule after the concert."

    Everyone: "..."

    Now, in the early morning of September 16th , It was less than three hours before their solo concert ended. Now everyone is sad, and Sister Cui wants to talk to everyone about work!

    terrible!

    Terrible!

    Do not give up day and night!

    "I just want everyone to remember when you came out to work, wait for the new group to come out in two days, and be younger than you—"

    Cui Qi's eyes paused on Xu Heran's face, "Prettier than you..."

    He paused again .

    "Cough." Cui Qi cleared his throat in the face of everyone's laughter, "In short, those companies outside are waiting for you to disband, waiting for you to fall from the altar! But it's not luck that we have come to this point. It's strength!"