6.

Draco had been staring at that note for what seemed like a long time, but only two minutes had passed when he decided to throw it away.

He knew whose calligraphy that was. He just didn't want to believe it.

"Don't forget me."

What does that mean?

The slytherin had to put that thought on hold as his classmates walked into the room.

"Malfoy!" Pansy said as she took a seat next to Draco. "I've been meaning to talk to you."

"Yeah." Blaise added. "What happened, mate?"

"Huh?"

"Yesterday, at the party. I asked you to hold the Veritaserum for one minute and the next thing I know you're gone! Where did you even sleep?"

"Nowhere!" He said, getting up and heading towards the door.

"Draco! Do you know how hard it was for me to get those? At least tell me what you've done with them!"

"I was wasted, Parkinson, you really think I remember?"

Except that he suddenly did.

He remembered talking to Harry Potter and giving him the truth serum. He remembered asking numerous questions so that the boy would make a fool of himself. He remembered getting tricked into drinking the potion as well.

He remembered fighting. And running.

And something else.

"Where are you going?" Blaise asked.

"Nowhere!" Draco repeated, in a hurry.

He left the common room while his colleagues sent him confused glares.

"I bet he's sleeping with some Gryffindor girl and doesn't wanna tell us."

"Draco?" Pansy scoffed. "The way he is, he's got a bigger chance with Harry Potter than with an actual girl, honestly."