1.

The boy had been awake for less than a minute when he noticed something strange: the walls of his dorm had been painted red. That didn't make sense, though. Yet, the truth wasn't that believable either.

Draco Malfoy was in the Gryffindor common room.

He got up from the bed and realized that he wasn't alone: there was a black haired boy with closed emerald eyes laying by his side. At first, he thought he would scream, but he was able to cover his mouth quickly enough so as not to wake up the unexpected companion that rested next to him.

Draco's mind wasn't able to comprehend nor find a single logical explanation for why he just so happened to be sharing a bed with Harry Potter, that is, until he noticed something that he hadn't paid attention to before:

They were both naked.

"This cannot be possible" He mumbled to himself. The slytherin started looking for his clothes, desperately, until he found them and decided to leave to his own dorm. However, when he was almost at the door, a low voice stopped him from going any further.

"Who is there?"

Draco tried closing the door before being recognized, but it was too late.

"Malfoy?! What are you doing here and- AH!" he screamed while trying to cover himself up with the sheets. "Why am I naked?!"

"I have no clue, Potter. All I know is that I woke up by your side, no clothes on. Oh, and I have a huge headache."

"B-but h-how?"

"Have a stutter now, do you?" Draco said, trying to regain his usual behavior."

"No, Malfoy, I don't actually." Harry said while scratching his eyes. "I'm just really, really confused."

"It's probably some kind of prank. I mean, it must be. There's no other explanation for this, is there?"

"I suppose not."

Draco went silent in order to reflect upon the unfortunate reality he had been presented with. He concluded that it was, for sure, a stunt pulled by one of his colleagues - or two, considering he had strong suspicions regarding the Weasley twins.

They couldn't have slept together, that's for sure. Potter was a very attractive person, but Draco would never,  in a million years-

Wait.

"Potter was a very attractive person"?! Draco stopped his train of thought and remained still. But, before he could come to understand what his mind had meant with that disgusting thought, Harry broke Draco out of his trance.

"Malfoy, are you okay?" Harry said, snapping his fingers in front of Draco's face.

"Okay. We need to find a way to figure out what happened last night."

"Well, can you remember anything?"

"Not much. All I remember is a party, I guess, and you, the Weasel and the Mud-"

"Don't call her that."

"Sorry, Scarhead. And Granger. As I was saying, you were all there. Drinking, if I'm not mistaken. There were other people too, but they now seem like a blur to me, and... Oh."

Draco went silent as a new memory popped into his mind.

Shit.

He remembered kissing Harry Potter.

"What is it, Malfoy?" Harry asked.

"N-nothing."

"Oh, look who's got a stutter now."

"Shut it. I'm going to class." Draco decided, all of a sudden. "We are the only ones here, which means it must be late."

"Right. Ah... Bye?"

"Goodbye, Potter."

Draco left the room feeling weird. He desperately needed the answer to a simple yet aching three-word question:

"What the fuck?"