Intro

A Marky Dicicco Production.

Original Serieses By Namco, Glitch Productions, And Jacknjellify And More.

Presents.

Dimensions.

We See A Blocky Wave.

Multiple Things Are Made From The Waves.

A Portal Then Opens With A Figure Coming Out Of It.

The Figure Is A Blue Galaxy Like Man.

Also Coming Out Of The Portal Is A Camera Like Robot.

The Robot Looks Through The Waves.

"???" "Hey I Found A Thing, Uh I Mean, Anomaly Located Master."

"???" "Yes, Heh Heh Heh Heh, I Found It."

"???" "Uh? You Found It?"

"???" "After All These Years Of Searching, It Really Exists, Foundation Prime, This Depicts The Foundation Elements Artifacts From The Start Of Time, Scattered Across The Dimensions, And Only I Can Gather Them In One Place."

"???" "Just So You Know, The Foundation Elements Are The Cornerstones Of Time And Space So Their Kind Of Important To The Entire Universe."

"???" "You're Services Are No Longer Required." 

Then The Blue Galaxy Man Brings The Robot To A Portal.

"???" "But The Elements Can't Be Safely Harnessed, It's Too Dangerous, And What About The Pay Raise You Promised Meeeeee...?!"

"???" "HAHAHAHAHA, I WILL HAVE THEM ALL, I WILL  CONTROL THEIR POWER, I WILL MAKE UNIVERSES COLLIDE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then The Blue Galaxy Man Turns Big.

"???" "I WILL NOT BE DENIED PERFECTION, MY DEDICATION TO THIS WORK HAS TAKEN IT'S TOLL, NOT FOR MUCH LONGER CAN I FREELY PASS BETWEEN DIMENSIONS."

"???" " But There Is Another Way."

Then The Blue Galaxy Man Makes A Giant Castle Like Fortress.

"???" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!".

To Be Continued.