"Another one, and now you! That outfit is from the corps agency, the ones who only care about themselves and their master!" The villain identified as the Hero Killer by [Name] growled.

"Tsuyuri! Don't let him drink your blood; you'll get paralyzed!" Midoriya issued a warning as [Name] nodded. Todoroki sent a barrage of ice as [Name] flipped backwards to land next to him as the hero killer dodged backwards.

"You guys, stop!" Iida cried. "I was supposed to avenge my brother!"

[Name] ignored him as he clashed with the Hero Killer, the blades letting off sparks at the insane force put against them.

"Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility"

The hero killer dodged the attacks, but it did make him back off, which is what [Name] was hoping for.

[Name] flung a kunai towards Todoroki, knocking away two blades that were about to imbed themselves into Todoroki's flesh. "Thanks, Tsuyuri!" Todoroki called out as he sent a sea of flames towards the hero killer, who dodged and dived towards the two, but Midoriya tackled him into the sky.

"Midoriya!" Todoroki yelled as [Name] rushed back to check on Iida and the hero. "Get back!"

Midoriya dodged out of the way and behind Todoroki as [Name] finished bandaging the two up and got into a stance again. "It must be the blood type!" Midoriya concluded.

"Mine's B," The hero spoke weakly.

"Type A," Iida grumbled.

"AB." [Name] answered.

"I'm O," Midoriya said, as Todoroki piped in that he was as well.

"Blood type? Correct." The hero killer smirked as [Name] narrowed his eyes.

"That doesn't give us much though, just knowing his quirk, we don't know what the order is aside from O being the least amount of time," Midoriya said as [Name] drew his blade.

"I wanted to carry these two out of here quickly. They're in the way and the Hero Killer keeps avoiding my attacks," Todoroki stated before [Name] stepped in front of the two, making them look at him in confusion. "Tsuyuri?"

"I'll keep him busy. Get them out of here." That was all [Name] said before he disappeared and the whistling of a blade cutting through the air was heard before a loud clang and hiss as the Hero Killer and [Name]'s swords clashed and sparks were sent flying.

"Tsuyuri! Careful, don't let him cut you!" Midoriya yelled as [Name] stabbed the Hero Killer with a kunai in the side. The Hero Killer tossed a blade into the air and [Name] fell backwards to avoid the swipe of the blade before he pushed himself up with his arms to land a kick on the Hero Killer's face before using it as momentum to push back and roll back to his group.

"You're good, kid." The Hero Killer said as he recovered from the harsh kick.

"Tsuyuri, be careful; we don't know the order of the blood. If he paralyses you, you may be down for ages." Todoroki scolded as his arm lit up in flames once more.

"I have a plan. Tsuyuri, you will keep an eye out for blades and protect us against them and I will distract him and Todoroki will support us from behind," Midoriya stood up as [Name] nodded along with Todoroki at the idea.

[Name] noticed that the two had been able to put Iida and the hero further back in the alley, so now they weren't in the way. "It's a big risk, but it's the only option we have," Todoroki sighed. "The three of us will protect them,"

"Three against one, this won't be easy," The Hero Killer snarled before Midoriya flew forward, bouncing off the walls as [Name] jumped and flipped himself onto a nearby balcony to watch, so he wouldn't be in the way of Todoroki's attacks.

Flames and ice were fired off in rapid intervals as Midoriya and the Hero Killer fought with each other. Midoriya was paralysed once more, so [Name] jumped off the balcony and landed a kick to the Hero Killer's back, knocking him to the floor before attempting to stab him in the shoulder to disable him, but the Hero Killer rolled to the side and tried stabbing [Name], to which he stopped the incoming blade with his own.

[Name] heard yelling from Todoroki, yet [Name] was too busy parrying the Hero Killer's attacks and defending Midoriya. Blades suddenly came flying towards [Name] and Midoriya at quick speeds as the Hero Killer tried to get in close.

"Second Form: Honorable Shadow Plum"

The blades were deflected and [Name] collected them before stuffing them into his pocket. The fewer blades he had, the better. However, [Name] saw that the blades were only distractions and the Hero Killer was in front of Todoroki, about to slice his arm clean off.

"Todoroki!" [Name] and Midoriya yelled as [Name] ran at full speed and bashed Todoroki away with his elbow, getting cut in the process as Iida recovered from his paralysis and shattered the blade.

"Iida!" Midoriya cried out in relief as [Name] clutched his bleeding forearm as blood soaked his uniform in the crimson liquid.

'I should have been more careful, Kanae.'