「creative title」

you set foot into the mall, letting your eyes linger on each aspect of your surroundings

you set foot into the mall, letting your eyes linger on each aspect of your surroundings. you began walking, scrutinizing the mall in hopes of finding your friends. they wouldn't be hard to find, especially because they were an extremely big group.

you caught the attention of several passersby. they stared at your eccentric uniform as they rushed past, and you grew self-conscious. you quickened your pace, hoping to find your friend group before more people began noticing your uniform.

you traveled throughout the mall, unable to find your friends. you chose to give up after about seven minutes, plopping down in the middle of the floor. you whipped your phone out, choosing to text your friends.

"y/n, over here!"

you snapped your head back up when you heard your name. you frantically looked around, unable to find the source.

you looked over towards the escalator, spotting a huge group of people standing near it. you noticed a familiar platinum blond-haired boy bobbing up and down, waving his arm.

"GUYSSSSSSS!" you screamed, getting up and sprinting towards the crowd. everyone had delighted expressions on their faces, except for mammon. he looked worried, prodding lucifer as if signaling for him to move away.

"no, they're gonna crash into us, get out of the- ARGHHHH!"

you had crashed into the crowd, sending mostly everyone crashing onto the ground. the only ones who were still standing were lucifer, barbatos, and solomon.

"geez, i warned ya!" mammon groaned, sprawled across the floor. he shook his head, quickly getting up and brushing dust off of his uniform.

"well, don't expect us to listen to you, mammon." belphie said, still laying down on the ground. for some reason, he dragged his cow pillow along with him. he yawned and set his head on the cow pillow.
beel immediately walked towards his twin, gently shaking him awake. "we have to go to school, belphie."

"such a nice brotherly bond!" you squealed.

"belphie's right, though, mammon..." levi said indignantly. he was holding what appeared to be a blueberry muffin, taking a big bite.

"is that your breakfast or something?" you asked, and levi shook his head.

"i'm just eating this to get revenge on mammon. he kept on going on about how much he wanted a blueberry muffin, but didn't have any money. and lucifer wouldn't lend him any money, either. this is mammon we're talking about, he's probably gonna spend it on-"

"shut up, levi." mammon said, unusually calm.

"now is not the time to be fighting." lucifer said, eyes narrowed. "we have to get to school."

"oh, i forgot about school..." you muttered, chuckling nervously.

your vision suddenly turned black; your eyes were forced shut as someone from behind placed their hands above your eyes.

"guess who?"

you immediately recognized who it was.
"DIAAAA!"

you whisked around and he engulfed you in a big hug. mammon yelled, but you ignored him.

"it's so good to see you again." you said.
diavolo smiled. "good to see you again, too. and in our school uniform! it makes me really... happy."

"WHY DOES DIAVOLO GET A HUG, AND WE DON'T?!" mammon shouted, attracting the attention of several passersby.

"we got a hug at the beginning." barbatos noted, and mammon scoffed in response.
"yeah, one that made all of us tumble down... and ya didn't even fall down, barbatos!"

"well, i predicted that y/n would do that." barbatos smiled. "i was able to get out of the way before they sent you all crashing onto the ground."

"so... i didn't actually hug you?!" you exclaimed, eliciting a chuckle from barbatos. you immediately rushed towards him, wrapping your arms around his torso. he hugged you back, albeit a bit awkwardly.

"good to see you, y/n." barbatos said, pulling away from the hug. you gave him a huge thumbs-up in response.

next to you, solomon had cleared his throat. right next to him were simeon and luke. you gasped, instantly engulfing all of them in a big group hug.

solomon chuckled. "we're out in public, and you're not embarrassed at all to show your affection for us."

"shush, monsolo." you smiled.

luke was still bouncing up and down in excitement, his eyes gleaming. "y/n, y/n! i have so many things to tell you, mostly about r.a.d., but i promise, you'll like the-"

simeon spoke up. "now, luke. you can tell y/n afterwards. we have to go to school now."

you groaned, yet again reminded of the fact that you had school.

beel approached you, warmly smiling. you looked up at him, an equally joyous smile on your face.

"sorry that i didn't get to say hello earlier." beel apologized, and you nodded understandingly. he had to wake belphie up, after all, although he didn't suceed.

"well, good morning to you too, beel!" you smiled. you turned away for a second, looking around at your friends to wonder who you should sit next to on the subway. you spotted satan sitting a little farther away, a book in his hand.

"whatcha reading?" you asked as you approached him. he looked up and smiled.

"destiny." he said before returning to his book. you raised your eyebrows at him, smirking. you slightly nudged his knee with your foot, motioning for him to get up before scurrying off.

"there, i think i said-"

you were interrupted by another person hugging you from behind.

"i know that's you, asmo!" you giggled, and he furiously nodded before reluctantly getting off of you.

"i was wondering when i'd see you again!" he whined. you laughed before patting his shoulder.
"well, you'll see me everyday now."

"everyone, please be quiet." demanded lucifer.
"i know you all wanted to say hello to y/n, but you can spend time with them on the subway ride or during school, if you get the chance. now is not the time."

"yeah, yeah." you muttered under your breath. "sure. whatever. it doesn't matter, i just wanna talk to everyone."

lucifer began leading the group, marching out of the mall while dragging belphie's still-sleeping figure along. you chose to walk next to beel, humming to yourself.

"i'll sit next to you on the ride, i'm super bored." you suddenly exclaimed, and beel's eyes shone.

"i'm fine with that." he replied. you saw him walk out of the mall with a contagious, genuine smile.

 you saw him walk out of the mall with a contagious, genuine smile