Chapter 21

Blaze's POV

Niall placed me on the sofa and locked the door; I curled up in a ball and cried to myself on his lap while he hugged me close.

Once I was finished I went to the bathroom to freshen up...

I locked the bathroom door and turned to face the mirror; my eyes were red and puffy and they were a bright green colour.

My eyes changed colours between bright blue and bright green.

I freshened up and put on a brave face; I didn't want to upset Niall that would be like hitting a small puppy in the face.

I unlocked the door and walked to the living room...

The boys were sitting on the sofa and the floor with their girlfriends (Including Candice bleughh) and Jade was sitting on her own, next to Niall; who was sending daggers to Zayn and Candice.

"Hey Blaze!" They said in unison.

"Hi guys!" I said as enthusiasticly as I could.

I walked over to Niall and started to sit down on the floor infront of him; he grabbed me before I could and sat me on his lap.

"I thought we could hang out a bit!" He said and kissed my forehead.

"I need new clothes and so do the girls so do you wanna come shopping with us?" Emily asked.

I thought about it for a second then I replied "Ok let me just get my purse!" I said

Niall kept hold of my arm "Take my card!" He said and put it in my hand.

"NO, its not my money its yours!" I said and pouted.

"Well I want you to use it!" He said and made a strange hand gesture to the girls...

They picked me up and took me out of the flat. 

________________________________________

AFTER SOME EXTREME SHOPPING!

________________________________________

"Bye girls I better go pack!" I screamed to them as I walked through my front door and to my bedroom.

________________________________________

AFTER SOME EXTREME PACKING

________________________________________

I stood up off of my bedroom floor then slinked into bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Candice's POV

"Sorry Candice but I'm breaking up with you!" Zayn said and looked down at his lap.

"Why, is it because of that girl Jane?!?" I sobbed with tears falling down my cheeks.

"She's called Jade. Its just I don't think that we were made for eachother. There is someone out there who was made just for you but I don't think that its me!"

I stood up and walked away from him..

"PAYBACK TIME!!!" I thought to myself.

A/N

YAY I SAW 1D AT THE O2 ON SATURDAY 23RD OF FEBUARARY THEY WERE AWESOME!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN! XXX