Chapter 4

Chaper 4

Re-cap

_____________________

Oh alright, Pancakes alright for you girls?

"Yeah!" Me and Lexie replied in sync

We burst into laughter while receving some wierd looks from the boys.

"Don't worry." We said in sync again

______________________

Everyone but Harry (who was cooking pancakes) and Louis (who was keeping Harry company) went into the living area, sat down and watched the news.

We had been watching it for about 5 minutes when a picture of the boys came on.

"One Direction the British/ Irish boyband was seen multuple times with two girls, Alexandra Porter and Blaze Woods. It has been rumoured that Alexandra and Niall Horan are dating and that Blaze and Zayn Malik are dating.

Me and Zayn looked at each other and Burst into laughter.

"They think that we're dating, have they forgotten about my girlfriend" Zayn said inbetween chuckles.

"Pancakes are done!" Harry screamed from the kitchen.

We all ran into the kitchen, grabbed a plate of pancakes and sat at the large table and started to eat our breakfast.

I sat next to Niall and Harry, who was ignoring me and was having a LONG conversation with Lexie.

I finished my breakfast at the same time as Niall.

"Niall, can me and Lexie go home so I can get dressed for the movie?"I asked quietly.

"Yeah I'll get Louis to drive you." He replied.

Then he turned to Louis, "Louis, can you drive Lexie and Blaze home so Blaze can get dressed for our date?

Louis smiled a cheeky smile and said, "Ok. When do you want to go girls?"

"As soon as possible please." Lexie said politely.

"Ok, just let me get dressed."He said as he walked towards a door that I was guessing was his bedroom.

He came back out 10 minutes later wearing a striped shirt, jeans and TOMS.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yep" Lexie said.

"Can I come too?" Zayn

"Yep" Louis said.

We walked out to the van, got in and set off.

About half an hour later we arrived at Lexie's house.

"Bye Lexie!" Louis screamed out the window as she walked into her house and shut the door behind her.

"So what you doing on your date?" Louis asked

"Dinner and a movie." I replied while blushing madly.

"Good because I'm here to make you look 'amazayn' for your date. So what do you have to wear?" Zayn asked while chuckling to himself.

"Ummm a dress I think." I replied.

Louis dropped us off and said that he would pick us up at 6:00

I unlocked the door and Zayn went upstairs to my bedroom.

By 6 I was ready

(Dinner and Movie date out fit=

http://www.polyvore.com/date_to_dinner_movie/set?id=67875096 )

Louis picked us up and took us back to his flat.

Louis unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Blaze... You look nice. Oh and Niall wants you to meet him in his room." Liam said ss I walked through the door.

"Umm I don't know where his flat is." I said shyly.

"Oh its The one across the hall." He said

"Ok, thanks" I said as I headed across the hall.

A/N

______________________

Ok so...

Yeah this was Chapter 4

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it (which was alot)

soo if anyone has any girl characters they would like to date a certaian boy can you put a description down below (in the comments)