Chapter 16

A/N Cool 500 reads YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK

_____________________________

RE-CAP

Blaze started to cry harder so I pulled her closer to me and she lead her head on my shoulder.

"So, do you want the treatment?" I asked her.

She slightly nodded and I filled out the form while she stared into space.

Blaze was taken into a hospital room while I waited outside.

"You can go in now!" A small blonde nurse told me.

I walked into the hospital room to see her sleeping under the duvet with wires attatched to her; I sat next to her bed and held her hand.

___________________________

Niall's POV

It was finally time to take Blaze home!

Since her treatment started she had been weaker than ever.

She hadn't been her usual fun loving, funny self and it had started to worry me so I decided to do something really nice for her to cheer her up a little.

Blaze's POV

Niall said he would come to pick me up from the hospital and take me home.

I was really excited to go home and sleep in my own bed but I wasn't looking forward to doing my own injections as I was EXTREMELY squiemish (Sorry I don't have spell check)

I was sitting in my hospital bed waiting for my clothes to be dropped off when Louis and Zayn walked in.

"Hi guys!" I cheerfully said to them.

"Heyy Blaze, Niall told us to get you ready for a date!" Zayn said and held out a bag.

"Zayn and I will wait outside." Louis said.

They left and I lead all of the clothes on the bed.

There was a black dress, black vans and a suit jacket.

I changed and called the boys back in.

"You look gorgous Blaze!" Zayn said an smiled.

"Yeah your NEARLY as pretty as my carrots!" Louis said and laughed.

"What about Emily?" Zayn asked.

"Ok nearly as pretty as Emily!" Louis admitted.

"What happened while I was in here? Are Louis and Emily FINALLY dating?" I asked.

Louis blushed which made me and Zayn burst into laughter.

AFTER THE MAKE UP AND HAIR WAS DONE!!!

_______________________

Niall's POV

I started to get nervous while I walked down the hall towards Blaze's room.

I hesitated before I opened the door but I was glad that I did as Blaze was sitting on her bed.

She was wearing a nice black dress, black vans and a black jacket.

She had her long brown hair loosely curled down her back and shoulders.

Her makeup was black eyeliner, mascara and natural lipgloss.

She looked flawless...

I walked in and she gave me her flawless smile that could make my heart melt whatever mood I was in.