"What do you know? I heard what my father said, the palace has already made an decree, and this matter is a done deal!"

    "What? ? It's really..."

    All the students, you were saying a word, when suddenly the back door of the school was kicked open, and a student rushed in, out of breath.

    "Something happened..." His voice was so hoarse that he could hardly speak, and he was not reconciled to the news from home, so he went to the Ministry of Punishment to inquire about it. These classmates listen.

    "Senior Brother Jingyun...he...he refuted the emperor's proposal to be in harmony with his relatives, and was..."

    "What happened to him? Oh, tell me quickly!" someone urged.

    "I was... executed."

    After he said this, his whole body seemed to have lost his strength. He fell to the ground staring and gasping for breath. Half of the students present agreed with him.

    Senior Brother Jing Yun was the stunned young man in the courtroom. He was born in this academy, and later fell to Li Xiang's door. Last year, he was the idol of this group of half-old children in the imperial examination high school.

    I don't know if it is this group of half-old children, scholars all over the capital, probably have heard of Jing Yun's name. It is said that he is the most promising person in the younger generation to be photographed in the future.

    Whether it is envy or jealousy, he is always the direction of the students' efforts.

    Such a person who is like a clear breeze and a bright moon, His Majesty actually said that he would kill... and kill him?

    "Tyrant!!!" Someone roared.

    Squeak -

    the front door of the neglected academy was pushed open, and the gentleman walked in. This time, he didn't have a book under his arm.

    "Everyone..." Mr.'s voice was a little choked.

    Jing Yun used to be his proudest student.

    "Excessive levies, rebellious practices, rites and music are broken, and the country will not be the country!" The gentleman's pale beard was trembling, and he used the last of his strength to call out to the sky, just like the cry of the ancients thousands of years ago:

    "The time is lost, I'll let you die together!"[1]

    After speaking, a mouthful of blood spurted out, and the teacher stood up reluctantly while leaning on the desk, and stretched out his hands to point at the faces of the students one by one, "Under the nest, how can there be any eggs left? If you are a martyr, why waste your life?" The

    world has been a bitter tyrant for a long time.

    Not only in this academy, but in every corner of the capital, people are talking about the same big thing. Faces that are so angry that they are deformed, and they have been forced to pretend to be deaf and dumb for many years. The undercurrent of tyranny.

    On the top floor of the tea house next to the star-viewing building, it is still peaceful.

    The visitor took off his saber and placed it horizontally on the table, still wearing the soft armor that he never took off wherever he went, and looked at the opposite side with a half-smile.

    When the young General Zhenyuan returned to the mansion, he picked up an invitation card dyed with sandalwood. The other party invited him to the teahouse for a chat, and of course he agreed.