When you were little you loved to draw, I thought the love may still be there.

Like the other one, it wasn't signed.

"Draco, you know the person that gave me the dream dust last year? This year they sent this," Delilah handed him the sketchbook, pencils, and note.

He read the note over, and paused.

"Who would have known you when you were little? It had to have been around the time you were born because of what happened to your parents, but how would they know about you?"

Delilah shrugged. "I don't know. And we should talk about the chamber. We know what's in it but not where it is or who's doing it, we should figure those out."

Draco shrugged.

"Sure, I don't think it's a Slytherin or Ravenclaw, they'd have gotten rid of all the Muggleborns by now, and Hufflepuffs are way too nice, so it would have to be a Gryffindor," he reasoned.

"That makes sense, and I have an idea of who it could be, but I need to prove it."

"Ok, tell me when you feel like telling me what that means. Last time the chamber was opened, a girl died in a lavatory, I think," Draco informed her.

Delilah drew in a breath. Myrtle had died around that same time period, in the girls' lavatory.

"What did you figure out?" he asked.

"Come on, we need to talk to Myrtle."

"Myrtle? But why...?"

Delilah hurriedly put all her presents away and headed to Myrtle's bathroom with a confused Draco at her heels.

When they arrived Delilah checked that no one was there and then walked inside.

"Myrtle, we have a question for you," Delilah declared and Myrtle popped out of her toilet.

"What?" Myrtle seemed to be in a worse mood.

"We've come to ask how you died," Delilah explained. Draco's eyes widened with understanding.

Myrtle's whole aspect changed at once. She looked as though she had never been asked such a flattering question.

"Ooooh, it was dreadful," she said with relish. "It happened right here. I died in this very stall. I remember it so well. I'd hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. The door was locked, and I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in. They said something funny. A different language, I think it must have been. Anyway, what really got me was that it was a boy speaking. So I unlocked the door, to tell him to go and use his own toilet, and then —" Myrtle swelled importantly, her face shining. "I died."

"How?" Delilah asked, though she already had an idea.

"No idea," said Myrtle in hushed tones. "I just remember seeing a pair of great, big, yellow eyes. My whole body sort of seized up, and then I was floating away...." She looked dreamily at Delilah and Draco. "And then I came back again. I was determined to haunt Olive Hornby, you see. Oh, she was sorry she'd ever laughed at my glasses."

"Where did you see the eye?" Delilah asked.

"Somewhere there," said Myrtle, pointing vaguely toward the sink in front of her toilet.

Delilah and Draco walked toward it.

It looked like an ordinary sink. They examined every inch of it. Then Delilah saw it: Scratched on the side of one of the copper taps was a tiny snake.

"That tap's never worked," said Myrtle brightly as Draco tried to turn it.

"I think it opens with Parseltongue, but we shouldn't try right now. There hasn't been an attack for a while, maybe they'll stop with Lyra," Delilah suggested. "Anyway, Merry Christmas Myrtle. I'll see you soon."