Most Slytherins and the Slytherin team were jeering and pointing at Harry. None of them would have tampered with it, would they?

By the time they started playing again, the rain had increased. Madam Hooch blew the whistle and they all kicked off. Fred and George left Harry to deal with the bludger on his own, probably because the idiot made them. His goal should be to stay alive, not to catch the snitch.

A few people laughed at Harry, who looked stupid with all the weird moves he was doing to avoid the Bludger

Draco yelled something that was probably rude at Harry after he was forced to do a stupid twirl in midair.

Harry hung in midair, Delilah looked at what he was staring at, the Golden Snitch. It was hovering inches above Draco's left ear — and Draco, busy laughing at Harry, hadn't seen it.

Harry had stayed still a second too long. The Bludger smashed into his elbow. He slid sideways on his broom, one knee still cooked over it, his right arm dangled at his side — the Bludger came pelting back, this time aiming at his face — Harry swerved out of the way.

Harry dived for the snitch. He took his remaining hand off his broom and made a wild snatch, gripping the broom with his legs. Draco, who probably thought that Harry was attacking him, swerved out of the way.

With a splattering thud Harry hit the mud and rolled off his broom. His arm was hanging at a very strange angle. All of the crowd except the Slytherins cheered and whistled.

Harry went limp. Delilah rushed down to the field and tried to get to where Lockhart and the Gryffindor team was standing around him, but the crowd was too thick.

Lockhart, the idiot, seemed to be trying to do a charm to fix Harry's arm, and then did it. Lockhart picked up Harry's arm and it bent at an impossible angle. That idiot hadn't mended Harry's bones, he had removed them. Lockhart motioned for Hermione and Ron, who had been sitting closer to him, to help get him off the field.

Delilah hurried off the field and hurried to the Hospital Wing. She got there just after the Gryffindor team.

She walked in and Wood, the captain, sneered at her. "What are you doing here, Slytherin?"

Delilah rolled her eyes at him. "I'm here to make sure that the idiot's mistake will be fixable."

"And why would you care?"

Fred and George were trying not to laugh. The chasers just looked confused.

"Well you see, I just happen to be his twin sister. So will you get the crap out of my way so I can see him?"

Wood looked surprised. "But, you're a Slytherin!"

"How astute of you, now please, move."

He stayed still frozen, so she rolled her eyes and pushed past him.

"What did that idiot do?" Delilah asked Harry.

"Professor Lockhart isn't an idiot!" Hermione protested but Delilah ignored her..

"Instead of mending my bones, he removed them."

Delilah shrugged

"You've survived worse." The sad thing was that she was right.

She handed him a handful of treats and the team contributed, adding a lot to the pile. They were about to get started having a good party when Madam Pomfrey came storming over, shouting, "This boy needs rest, he's got thirty-three bones to regrow! Out!"

"See you tomorrow," Delilah whispered in Harry's ear before she left.

Delilah headed to the Slytherin common room. She said the password, and walked in to see Flint yelling at Draco.