Nothing lasts forever

Olivia's pov:

Last week didn't feel real. I felt like I was floating out of my body with happiness.

I know it's wrong and a lot of people won't support us but I'm happy. For once in my life I am so happy.

Currently I was on my way to school the next Monday morning, excited to see her. She is my motivation right now and all I want is so graduate so we can be a proper couple and not have to hid away.

Walking through the dark, depressing halls I notice Jacob walking swiftly towards me. "Hey! I haven't talked to you in ages, how you doing?" He says cheerfully. Jacob always seems to be carrying around a massive backpack with him, I'm assuming it's full of school books as he is always struggling with it.

"It great, you?"

"Jesus, you seem so much happier today." He says laughing. Normally I would think Jacob was very overly happy to be at school but recently I've been happy to, all thanks to this one amazing woman. "Is that a smile I see on Olivia's face??" He jokingly questions as he bounces up and down.

"Shhh, calm down dude. I'm just been happy lately, what's so surprising."

"Well the Olivia I know is very unhappy to be in a building where you have to be learning and bossed around by adults."

"Well maybe I like to be bossed around by this certain adult." I blush when I realise what I've just said.

Jacobs face says it all.

"Are you fucking a teacher?" He says a little too loud.

"For fuck sake, Jacob. Keep your voice down." Luckily we were the only people around right now but anybody could have been listening.

"I'm just happy." With that I walked down the corridor with Jacob following me like a lost puppy.

Lunch was my favourite time of the day, sneaking into Gillian's classroom while all of the student were in the lunch hall chatting with their friends. I was spending it kissing the really hot woman I love.

"So.." I start while sat on Gillian's desk. "I want to take you out tonight, maybe to a restaurant far, far away so I can kiss you without anybody caring."

"I think that sounds like the best plan yet."

I was still staying with Gillian until I can afford to get my own place, I have a job interview for a supermarket job after school so I can earn my own money finally. I feel so happy and free since I got out of that foster house. I feel like a whole new person.

"You better get going to your next class or you'll be in trouble." She smirks, knowing she's teasing me.

"Ugh fine. But I won't leave without a kiss."

Gillian leans in slowly, closing her mouth over mine. I never felt a single kiss but so many emotions in you at once. I was on top of the world.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 03, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Yes, Miss Anderson? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें