New girl pt2 N.R & W.M

Start from the beginning

"Flops!" I shout and get him out of the water, again I start crying, I hate how much I cry but I can't help it especially since I'm out of the RedRoom I feel like all the 11 years of emotions are just now coming out.

I get out of the bath quickly and grab a towel to try dry flops, as that wasn't working and I didn't know what to do, I wrapped flops in a towel and then quickly dried myself off, I put on underpants, some light blue leggings with multicoloured flowers and butterflies on them and a white t-shirt with a pastel owl on the front which Wanda brought for me as she ordered me a bunch of clothes, she claimed she wanted me to have more child friendly clothes that weren't just my plain leggings and tops that S.H.E.I.L.D provides.

I go and pick up flops who was still in the towel and walk across the hall to Wanda and Natasha's room. Upon getting to the door I heard talking inside well kinda, I could make out what sounded like Natasha saying "hmm baby, why not quickly?" And then Wanda replying. "Fine but only quickly," but I stopped listening and knocked on the door and then heard a scurrying inside and then the door swing open to reveal Wanda standing there, hair a bit messy and looking a bit flustered.

"Oh hello sweet girl, are you ok? Why are you crying?" She asks me. "Flops fell in the bath," I sob as she brings me into her arms. "Hey! It's okay, flops will be okay!we can get flops all dry," Wanda tells me. "We can put flops on the washing rack so he will dry yeah?" Wanda adds on as she takes my hand and leads me to the garden area that's on our level where she had already gotten a clothing rack out with some washing on it.

"Right let's pin flops to the rack so he can dry out here, yeah? Because I don't want him to get ruined if I pop him into the tumble drier," she explains to me and I nod and help her pin flops ears to the line.

"what if he flys away?" I ask Wanda worriedly. "I'm sure he want lovely, but if you want I can move the rack so it's closer to the plants and wall so incase something happens he will fall into the plants and not fly away?" Wanda suggests and I nod in agreement and she moves it for me.

As we walk back inside Wanda looks at me. "What wrong hunny? You look sad, what's on your mind?" She questions. "Why does Natasha hate me?" I blurt out, looking up at her. "Oh sweetie, she doesn't hate you, she- she just doesn't know how to act with children," she tells me and brings me into my bedroom and sits us on my bed.

"Nat can't have children hunny and that's something she finds really hard and I guess she just doesn't know how to act with children because of it, also I think you remind her of her younger self, with your training and you both look very similar but I promise she doesn't hate you," Wanda explains to me.

"I can't have babies either," I mumble quietly. "What was that?" Wanda asks. "I can't have babies either, like Natasha," I repeat looking at her. "The bad people took away the thing in my body to make babies," I add on. "Oh my darling girl, I'm so sorry that happened," Wanda replies and I see tears coming to her eyes. "I didn't mean to make you cry," I whisper. "You didn't make me cry, детка, I'm just sad that happened to you," she replies and I shuffle closer to her and get up onto my knees, wiping her tears away and hugging her to which she returns the hug and kissing the side of my head and rubbing my back.

We sit like that for a few minutes, me with my arms wrapped around her neck and face there and her arms wrapped around my waist keeping me close.

"I don't want her to not like me," I tell her into her neck. "I know darling, I don't want her to not like you either. I'm going to speak to her about it, I won't say anything about this conversation don't worry," she responds pulling me away from her neck and shuffling back onto my bed a bit more so she could hold me on her lap (in like a straddling position) as we were at an awkward angle.